New profile posts

When speaking of the champions, one stands above the rest. For confirmation of this, check record books. South Sydney - South Sydney - South Sydney.
Peter Quinn
Peter Quinn
CEO PETER QUINNS ADVISORY SERVICES.
GENERAL MANAGER QUINNSBIZ. COM
Hi - welcome to the forum. Let me know if you have any issues - good or bad :)

We have few rules - treat everyone in a polite and respectful way - no trolling or foul language. And have fun. Post as often as you like - on any subject. Try to stick to the threads - or open a new one - we have them on EVERYTHING.

SJ - Mod.
having an issue with "attachments". for thread posts. Select a JPG for example and it shows a grey outlines box with a line though the "attachment" and a "oops error" message when you try to post your message only your actual written message shows on the post.
Welcome mate. Please feel free to post in any of the Forums. No real rules - just keep it friendly/happy & no libel, foul language or trolling :) Let me know if you need to know anything eg how to set up an avatar. Or just ask one of the others.

The "system" picked up all the names and link in your first post and put it in the Mod queue for me.

Cheers - SJ (MOD)
Hi mate! I can't get onto LU due to an ERROR problem.
When I try to access the w/site I get--"This site can't provide a secure connection."
I think it's most probably a problem with my old Windows XP,which I refuse to dump, & its compatibility with Google Chrome!!??
It gives the error as--ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH .
Have you had any probs??

DOYEN.
Welcome aboard billy boooyieee!! Who needs Zero Tackles when you have Zero Trolls and Zero Dictators!
Welcome aboard billy boooyieee!! Who needs Zero Tackles when you have Zero Trolls and Zero Dictators!
Welcome aboard eels47. On this site ZT stands for "Zero Trolls". Enjoy!
Welcome aboard "angry eagle". Here there are no cages and ZT stands for "Zero Trolls". Enjoy!
Welcome aboard Pedro. There is a lot of vocal support for both our clubs on this site and ZT = "Zero Trolls", forgive the pun. Everything is quite a bit different but give it time, there is a lot of potential and a growing membership of genuine fans of the game. I'm looking forward to more "ZT exiles" arriving before much longer. Enjoy!
NRL fantasy comp posted in NRL forum.. private conversation me for more info..
Welcome Alan - may you post on any and all subjects - as you please.

We have members from Oz, NZ and UK. Some days are busier than others But feel free to ask questions if you're not sure.