Opinion Youtube - what are we watching?

Fanrrior

Jul 26, 2012
Ah, youtube. It's crazy to think the site has only been around for roughly eight years. Do you guy's know any good things to watch on there?

I personally can't help repeating this one over and over again :D

Reactions: RADICAL RABBIT

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
I find this offensive really - not you putting it on here - but the level to which politics has dropped to.

They've even attacked his wife.

We may not support a politician but we should respect the position he holds. On either side.

I know many will disagree but I just think its crass.

Attack them for their politics. We all change our minds, say things we wished we didn't, make silly gestures at times. I'm glad no-one made a tape on me ... :)

Reactions: Northern_Union

TerryGaines

Voider of Warranties
Apr 20, 2014
We have a MP (previously a Minister of Police and a mayor of Auckland) who, this week, was "found guilty of filing a false electoral return after the 2010 Auckland mayoralty campaign. The High Court found that Banks knew that two supposedly anonymous donations of $25,000 were from Kim Dotcom. Dotcom had offered a single $50,000 donation, but Banks requested cheques small enough to declare as anonymous. John Banks is due to be sentenced on 1 August 2014" - source Wiki

Now that a judge has found Banks to be corrupt, I hope Banks sees the inside of a cell.

Last edited:

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
We have a MP (previously a Minister of Police and a mayor of Auckland) who, this week, was "found guilty of filing a false electoral return after the 2010 Auckland mayoralty campaign. The High Court found that Banks knew that two supposedly anonymous donations of $25,000 were from Kim Dotcom. Dotcom had offered a single $50,000 donation, but Banks requested cheques small enough to declare as anonymous. John Banks is due to be sentenced on 1 August 2014" - source Wiki

Now that a judge has found Banks to be corrupt, I hope Banks sees the inside of a cell.
Some them are scum bags - but a lot put in a lot of work. Not a job I'd want to do.

Is dotcom in gaol now ?

TerryGaines

Voider of Warranties
Apr 20, 2014
Dotcom is no saint.

He made a fortune on the Internet facilitating copyright infringement. Lots of people think Dotcom is meddling in politics to prevent extradition to the U.S. Can't see him getting many votes.