Your Round 1 Souths side!

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
I don't agree with the people who say that Crichton should be in reserve grade, just because he signed with another club for after this season. That would be unprofessional from the club if they did that, and players would see it and they might decide to sign with someone else in the future because of it. If he plays well enough to be in the team then he should be in the team.

SSTID

Feb 10, 2018
I don't agree with the people who say that Crichton should be in reserve grade, just because he signed with another club for after this season. That would be unprofessional from the club if they did that, and players would see it and they might decide to sign with someone else in the future because of it. If he plays well enough to be in the team then he should be in the team.
Crichton WANTS to play, he WILL give 100% and he IS in for BIG year. Souths will give "Gus" to the Roosters at seasons end but they will have to call him "knuckles" because Souths are going to souvenier ALL his fingers! Richo is already using the first as a back scratcher and nose picker! Crichton better not tell Politis that he will give his heart to the Roosters or Politis will take him at his word, he already has Mitchell Pearce's in his bottom desk drawer.

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
My updated Round 1 Souths side expecting GI won't play.. plus no one knows what's happened with Turner???

1. AJ
2. Kennar
3. Gagai
4. Hunt
5. Jennings
6. Cody
7. AR
8. Tom
9. Cook
10. Nicholls
11. Sutton
12. Fuimaono
13. Sam (C)

14. Crichton
15. George
16. Murray
17. Musgrove

18. Farah
19. Clark
20. Tatola
21. Burns

I don't want Murray starting as he wouldn't have played a trial match and will be a bit rusty..

southsport

May 20, 2013
GI shouldn't be playing fullback mate.....

More chance of him busting himself again....

Sam already said he will be returning at centre initially...
1. GI
2. AJ
3. Hunt
4. Gagai
5. Kennar

Did you read the rumour about Madge returning?

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
1. GI
2. AJ
3. Hunt
4. Gagai
5. Kennar

Did you read the rumour about Madge returning?
Yeah mate I think it's bullshit...

Like I said over there, Griffin is on the outer at Penrith and they are keeping an eye on Madge...

Are your PM's working over there Southy??? Mine aren't... oh well it's a clear bias...

Reactions: RADICAL RABBIT

southsport

May 20, 2013

Like I said over there, Griffin is on the outer at Penrith and they are keeping an eye on Madge...

Are your PM's working over there Southy??? Mine aren't... oh well it's a clear bias...
No PMs.

S J

Mod Squad
Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller

No - Hook has the full backing of the Board ... ;)

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
(this may change after the Charity Shield match)

1. Alex Johnston
2. Richard Kennar (left wing)
3. Greg Inglis (left centre)
4. Hymel Hunt (right centre)
5. Dane Gagai (right wing)
6. Cody Walker
7. Adam Reynolds
8. Tom Burgess
9. Damien Cook
10. Zane Musgrove
11. John Sutton (left second rower)
12. Angus Crichton (right second rower)