Opinion Woolies thread

stanleyg

Bonza Member
Apr 17, 2013
A Printer is a cheap buy. Alright on $75.00 I have an Epson through Wi-Fi. It better. On your mobile, you don't have to go to your Laptop.
Most printers can be set for wi fi reception .
at least you can claim yours on your tax .

wilco

Knowledgeable Member
Apr 11, 2016
The other day before Mother's Day. I spent $155.00 at ALDI - I got - 4 scotch fillet steaks, 600 grams of the thigh chicken, Pre package Lamb with rosemary and honey, packaged pork with no bone and marinated with (chilli and I can't remember the Chinese word) Ham off the bone, chozino, mild long sticks, pumpkin, sweet potato, 4 brush big potatoes, lettuce, 5 Leb cucumbers, 5 tomatoes vile ripped, Mushies swish, broccoli, beans 600 gms, small carrots, imperial mandimans.
3 long life milk 3 litres, gouda cheese, block of sliced cheese.
5 rice - brown, long, and jasmine.
1 pack of spag, one pack of fettuccine. 2 organic Italian passata sauces, 3 tin chopped tomatoes.
2 pack of 18 eggs.
2 anchovy fillets in a glass.
1 organic pitted kalamata olives.
1 sourdough bread.
one prince shaves gel
toothpaste Sensodyne.
Woolies and coles it would be $250.00 maybe more?

Reactions: S J

wilco

Knowledgeable Member
Apr 11, 2016
The other day before Mother's Day. I spent $155.00 at ALDI - I got - 4 scotch fillet steaks, 600 grams of the thigh chicken, Pre package Lamb with rosemary and honey, packaged pork with no bone and marinated with (chilli and I can't remember the Chinese word) Ham off the bone, chozino, mild long sticks, pumpkin, sweet potato, 4 brush big potatoes, lettuce, 5 Leb cucumbers, 5 tomatoes vile ripped, Mushies swish, broccoli, beans 600 gms, small carrots, imperial mandimans.
1 pack of spag, one pack of fettuccine. 2 organic Italian passata sauces, 3 tin chopped tomatoes.
2 pack of 18 eggs.
1 sourdough bread.
one prince shaves gel
toothpaste Sensodyne.
The pork - I have carved half of it in rolls.

Attachments

• pork.jpg
    pork.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: stanleyg and S J

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
2 pack of 18 eggs.
1 sourdough bread.
one prince shaves gel
toothpaste Sensodyne.

Specials make a huge difference. I get these emails which tell me when my "favourites" (eg Vegemite Snacks) are on special. I also save Qantas points and have a card for my wife which gets $s off. We do use the points for travel.

We have medical insurance for the dog too - so I get a special 10% discount each month - I save it for the big shop. I've never done that before (insurance) - and not sure its worth it - but if he got really sick or snake bite it would be.

Reactions: stanleyg