Opinion Woolies thread

Southy

May 20, 2013
Daceyville
I’m about ready to tell these self centred, low life bastards right off.

Never have I seen worse behaviour ever and I HAVE HAD A GUTFUL!!!!!

Never have I been so disgusted by quite a lot of people in our country!
Don't do your block R21 or you'll get the sack, best way to get even with them is to be really nice, tell them that you love this time of year, how nice the whether is, God be with you, have a nice day etc. ;)

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
I went to Woolies there is Security guard, I thought I'll get some chicken (Thigh and Breast) nothing. I went to the Butcher's - nothing. lol!

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
I went to Woolies there is Security guard, I thought I'll get some chicken (Thigh and Breast) nothing. I went to the Butcher's - nothing. lol!
I have some packets of that frozen crumbed chicken and some frozen chicken breasts, frozen beef mince, frozen beef steaks, lots of cans of Irish Stew, plenty of chicken eggs, cheese. I have plenty of protein available. :smug:

Southy

May 20, 2013
Daceyville
No rush at coles eastgardens today at 8am, toilet paper being handed out, aldi still opening at 9.30am surely missing out on customers due to that.

Reactions: S J

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
It was interesting on the weekend - On Saturday usually Aldi opens at 8am ...Saturday - 9:30am. That's screws people -(woolies,coles,Adli) they don't care. Also, it was the same staff rationale. F>>>K's - I got my weekly goods (groceries...misses tissues and toilet paper). The crazy thing is - 3 of those stores are multi grommets - I can't spell it correctly. They don't give f'n damn - If people think they do, see a shrink bloody oath. Well, they employ young people and later on they gratitude to a better paying job.

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
I'm putting this out - OK - coles hired probably 8,000 and maybe woolies 10,000 and aldi...not many..maybe 500. As with adli not much service but much cheaper with the same product.
Anyway - what's going to happen when the Covid19 has surpassed? Many workers f****d over. Some no problem they can get work. BUT - 50% are screwed! F**k oath. Hopefully, the federal and state governments help them greatly. Most work agencies are for are turd crap. After the 2nd brain injury ...cleaning toilets at minimum wage - I did that with the first brain injury ...then a Neurologist he gave me the ok through the insurance. The 2nd brain injury I said "F**k off" as I had money and then I got the big payout when I was finishing my Fitness 4 course - it lasted 2 months until the 3rd brain injury. Then - go back want you to know! It's not Carpentery though some parts there are elements of it. F>>k Scomo and his fiscal crap. I was wealthier under Labor actually and my Father. He was a builder - he probably constructed 50% of Housing commission is Redfern and Alexandria...At 16 I moved there after boarding school as an Appr chippy.
Bye here.

Rabbits 21

WLF "Member of the Year" 2019
Feb 6, 2018
It was interesting on the weekend - On Saturday usually Aldi opens at 8am ...Saturday - 9:30am. That's screws people -(woolies,coles,Adli) they don't care. Also, it was the same staff rationale. F>>>K's - I got my weekly goods (groceries...misses tissues and toilet paper). The crazy thing is - 3 of those stores are multi grommets - I can't spell it correctly. They don't give f'n damn - If people think they do, see a shrink bloody oath. Well, they employ young people and later on they gratitude to a better paying job.
At my Woolies we have a mixture of all ages.

Rabbits 21

WLF "Member of the Year" 2019
Feb 6, 2018
I'm putting this out - OK - coles hired probably 8,000 and maybe woolies 10,000 and aldi...not many..maybe 500. As with adli not much service but much cheaper with the same product.
Anyway - what's going to happen when the Covid19 has surpassed? Many workers f****d over. Some no problem they can get work. BUT - 50% are screwed! F**k oath. Hopefully, the federal and state governments help them greatly. Most work agencies are for are turd crap. After the 2nd brain injury ...cleaning toilets at minimum wage - I did that with the first brain injury ...then a Neurologist he gave me the ok through the insurance. The 2nd brain injury I said "F**k off" as I had money and then I got the big payout when I was finishing my Fitness 4 course - it lasted 2 months until the 3rd brain injury. Then - go back want you to know! It's not Carpentery though some parts there are elements of it. F>>k Scomo and his fiscal crap. I was wealthier under Labor actually and my Father. He was a builder - he probably constructed 50% of Housing commission is Redfern and Alexandria...At 16 I moved there after boarding school as an Appr chippy.
Bye here.
All the casuals will be stuffed yes, but the ones on permanent or full time don’t have to worry and thankfully I am one of those who won’t have to worry. Even once this dies off, so so many supermarkets will still be busy, we all need food and stuff.

For me and my family personally we have been better looked after under Liberal and we aren’t wealthy by any means........ my Mum hasn’t worked since I was born, she developed bad depression. When I was growing up food that was put on the table was from my Fathers had work and we were never able to afford all the expensive brands and still can’t.

My Nanna also lost shitloads and shitloads of money under Gizzard and Dudd.