ESL Wigan v Catalans

moto748

Sep 13, 2013
Tomorrow Wigan play Catalan Dragons in the Nou Camp stadium in Barcelona. There should be a big crowd, and I'm looking forward to what should be a great contest. Wigan have shown some slow improvement over the last few weeks after an awful start to the season, but les Cats will really be up for this (it's a home game for them, and Barcelona is quite close to their base in Perpignan). Will Sam Tomkins put one over on us? Can George Williams be our Messi before he departs for Canberra? We shall see.

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
Its good Catalans are going well.

What's the stadium like - are there deals for you to go over ?

moto748

Sep 13, 2013
It's a fabulous stadium. I've seen it from the outside, but never been in there. Seen it plenty of times on TV, though, of course. Think they are hoping for 4-5000 Wigan fans there.

moto748

Sep 13, 2013
Well we sure didn't put on a showing to match the occasion. A wonderful stadium, a big crowd, perfect conditions, and Wigan were inept and lethargic, even against a very weakened and patched-up Cats side. I was feeling sorry for the thousands of fans who shelled out their hard-earned to travel across; they deserved better.

The coach's head could yet roll soon.

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
Well we sure didn't put on a showing to match the occasion. A wonderful stadium, a big crowd, perfect conditions, and Wigan were inept and lethargic, even against a very weakened and patched-up Cats side. I was feeling sorry for the thousands of fans who shelled out their hard-earned to travel across; they deserved better.

The coach's head could yet roll soon.
Reminds me of another team ... :)