Off Topic Which games do you play???

RADICAL RABBIT

Bonza Member
Feb 6, 2018
Okay, this game (Left 4 Dead 2) is 10 years old but I still love playing it. You can play it online with 3 other people, and talk to them using the microphone as you play. As you can see it is basically a zombie apocalypse and you help each-other survive by getting to the safe rooms/houses, or evacuation points where you can get away by APC, car, chopper, boat, plane, etc.

Last edited:

RADICAL RABBIT

Bonza Member
Feb 6, 2018
This is some actual game play of Left 4 Dead 2. As you can see... you get some "interesting" characters who you sometimes meet in the games. Lol.

RADICAL RABBIT

Bonza Member
Feb 6, 2018
You go through lots of different places too, including rainforests and walking through the creeks, up mountains, farms, caves, sewers, cinemas, hospitals, airports, etc. Pretty much anywhere you can go. Lots of weapons you can use (pistols, uzis, automatic rifles, sniper rifles, shotguns, and you can pick up things like fry pans, katana blades, chainsaws, baseball bats, etc. that you can use as weapons. You can also use pipe bombs, molotov cocktails, petrol containers, gas tanks, etc.

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
I never play games - maybe why I don't need super speed etc on the PC. I've tried some but found them boring. I appreciate many love them but not me.

When they gave me unlimited download I rarely used that much. A "gift' they knew I wouldn't use.

The_Fanatical_Rooster

Well Known Member
Oct 12, 2019
Sydney north
I don't have time for sitting around and playing games these days, TBH.

They were fun in my younger years, but you tend to mature, move on, etc.

That's just me, anyway. I get it that others think differently.

Reactions: S J

RADICAL RABBIT

Bonza Member
Feb 6, 2018
This looks like it is going to be a very good game!

Most Ambitious Open World Co-op Zombie Survival Game?