Off Topic WELCOME MEGA !!!

southsport

May 20, 2013
Daceyville
Hey southy! I finally crossed over to the other side...

My life hasn't flashed before my eyes so I think I'm going to be alright ... :D
How many times did I try to get you here and all you did was knock me back, one word from R21 and in you waltz........well at least I know where I am in the pecking order!!!

Welcome aboard Mega, I hope we have many battles! ;)

Mega

Oct 8, 2019
How many times did I try to get you here and all you did was knock me back, one word from R21 and in you waltz........well at least I know where I am in the pecking order!!!

No, it wasn't like that, honest... :D

I'll pop in from time to time - might check out some other sports too etc since footy season is winding down . Signings silly season is still ahead though. Always fun nowadays. ;)

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018

It took me a number of goes Southy, I thought I’d try again, so no it’s not like that at all lol......

Reactions: southsport

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
No, it wasn't like that, honest... :D

I'll pop in from time to time - might check out some other sports too etc since footy season is winding down . Signings silly season is still ahead though. Always fun nowadays. ;)
Yep got the cricket forums on here, been posting about the women’s ODI’s last few days too, we got Tennis where we’ve been posting on Barty, soccer etc.....

Weather threads, food threads, etc... in entertainment thread we have a current affairs threads we have the lot really......

Reactions: Mega

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
@Mega

Welcome mate. Feel free to post on all the forums - we have quite a few and they need some action. I try to get your fellow Bunnies to explore the whole site and to venture out of the burrow ...

From cricket to baseball to boxing etc etc. Footie of course. MLB Superbowl playoffs are now on.

There is a minor delay on posts - ie I think 10 seconds between them - so if you get this message just wait a few seconds between posts.

Posts can be on anything - but we do not accept trolling, personal attacks, OTT foul language or deliberate stirring just to upset other Members. Also slander/libel etc (eg calling people corrupt, drug pushers/cheats etc which can leave us open to legal action). We allow most anything else :) Basically just common sense.

You are entitled to your own view so long as it doesn't come into the guidelines just mentioned. I guess the whole idea is one happy family with the occasional feud ... like any family ;)

@callmack1 is Mod on Souths and I rarely do anything in here - except read them. He can fix any changes you need in the SS Forum.

BUT - let me know if you need help on anything - avatars, passwords etc.

Cheers

Last edited:

doyen

Feb 6, 2018
Mega Rabbitoh, he’s a very passionate Bunnies supporter.

He’s off another site, you’ll get along well with him I am sure.
I take it I already know this supporter !!???????? I'm thinking of changing my name--any suggestions ???

Reactions: Rabbits 21

Mega

Oct 8, 2019
@Mega

Welcome mate. Feel free to post on all the forums - we have quite a few and they need some action. I try to get your fellow Bunnies to explore the whole site and to venture out of the burrow ...

From cricket to baseball to boxing etc etc. Footie of course. MLB Superbowl playoffs are now on.

There is a minor delay on posts - ie I think 10 seconds between them - so if you get this message just wait a few seconds between posts.

Posts can be on anything - but we do not accept trolling, personal attacks, OTT foul language or deliberate stirring just to upset other Members. Also slander/libel etc (eg calling people corrupt, drug pushers/cheats etc which can leave us open to legal action). We allow most anything else :) Basically just common sense.

You are entitled to your own view so long as it doesn't come into the guidelines just mentioned. I guess the whole idea is one happy family with the occasional feud ... like any family ;)

@callmack1 is Mod on Souths and I rarely do anything in here - except read them. He can fix any changes you need in the SS Forum.

BUT - let me know if you need help on anything - avatars, passwords etc.

Cheers
Cheers SJ. Thanks for the warm welcome mate.

All good sensible rules and even better when they are properly enforced,. You've got my support on all of them. ;)

Thanks and will ask for help if needed.

Cheers

Reactions: The Flash

Mega

Oct 8, 2019
Heeeeeyyyyy, welcome @Mega!! So good to have you here man!! Love your input on the Pride and it will certainly be valued here. We're a small forum but are slowly extending the family.
Hey callmack, thanks also and love your input too. You and r21 have been a breath of fresh air on the Pride this season. I had a 3 month sabbatical from the Pride last off season - partly and in no small measure due to the big move from Oz to Japan - but also because of too much factional rubbish and bias etc that had me considering quitting the place altogether.

Better this year thanks mainly to you guys but could still improve much more if only ....

But lets not clog this forum up with too much talk about that one. ;)

callmack1

Staff member
Feb 11, 2018
Taranaki, New Zealand
Hey callmack, thanks also and love your input too. You and r21 have been a breath of fresh air on the Pride this season. I had a 3 month sabbatical from the Pride last off season - partly and in no small measure due to the big move from Oz to Japan - but also because of too much factional rubbish and bias etc that had me considering quitting the place altogether.

Better this year thanks mainly to you guys but could still improve much more if only ....

Haha, thanks brother, appreciate it!! Hope you enjoy it here!

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018

Hey @S J it said I was ignoring Mega on my ignore list, lol dunno how that happened, must’ve been a moment of technological madness, I cleared it now......

Thanks for your kind words to Mega.