News Weather

stanleyg

Enthusiastic Member
Apr 17, 2013
of course it did rain a lot in some places last night....
It rained TRIES for the Qld Reds against the Tahs who had stated they would be playing expansive running rugby

Southy

WLF "Member of the Year" 2020
May 20, 2013
Daceyville
yesterday finished as it started ..humid and sunny. The grey clouds seemed to pass by and dissipate.
Supposed to be pouring rain now but no sign of it.
could be a good day for sports in the park as it was mown beautifully yesterday
Watch out for the sprinklers Stan!

Sunny here this morning, I think I'll jump on the ebike and head to Malabar for a swim early as rain is forecast for the weekend.

stanleyg

Enthusiastic Member
Apr 17, 2013
Watch out for the sprinklers Stan!

Sunny here this morning, I think I'll jump on the ebike and head to Malabar for a swim early as rain is forecast for the weekend.
All freshly mown yesterday so no sprinklers today. Soccer is going well but that’s all that’s happening so far. Plenty of grey in sky to the north , northwest

Reactions: Southy

RADICAL RABBIT

Bonza Member
Feb 6, 2018
Macarthur
The wind blows straight up from the south, wouldn't have thought that a heater would be necessary though.
Yeah I used to go to The Gong a lot when I was younger. Doesn't take too long from Campbelltown. I get a bit anxious when the car goes past the cliffs though in the drive down there. I don't like heights and have had nightmares of being in bad car accidents.

Southy

WLF "Member of the Year" 2020
May 20, 2013
Daceyville
Yeah I used to go to The Gong a lot when I was younger. Doesn't take too long from Campbelltown. I get a bit anxious when the car goes past the cliffs though in the drive down there. I don't like heights and have had nightmares of being in bad car accidents.
Yeah, gotta be careful when driving down the steep parts, it can get a bit dodgy at times.

wilco

Very Active Member
Apr 11, 2016
You would hate most of the building trade and landscaping. Chainsaw on an extension ladder 😂

Reactions: Raboriginal and S J

wilco

Very Active Member
Apr 11, 2016
Yeah, not for me.
I have also watched the movie Final Destination, which makes my anxiety for things like that even worse!
Honestly mate... in my 2nd brain injury, I fell off a ceiling joint. It was the worst injury ever for me. Near Christmas time, wasn't taking care and no hard hat. 3 weeks in coma and 2 years of therapy - more than that actually. I'm still hesitant on ladders but I have to do it. Most people are fearful of heights..that's why in NEW york city years ago...many native Indians they worked that. Not many safety concerns 40 + years ago.

Reactions: Raboriginal