News Weather

southsport

May 20, 2013
Daceyville
People who don''t believe in climate change! Well I very much doubt they listen to the news and see it. Bushfires probably the worst in Australia and most of the east coast nearly straight away downpoors - then N Queensland after a big wet flooding different parts more than a month ago and now, heatwave which could set a record!

20 Labor individuals they want coal again because there voters are coal miners. Like my 2 cousins near Newcastle - I have big family - both sides. Some I haven't seen for 20 years. Some cousins I may have seen them more than 40 years ago when I was a kid....lol! I have to be careful -lol! Out one night and I pick up...lol! That's a joke because there is a problem in the climate. I don''t vote either party and not the greens - Independents which don't play party politics.
Bazza can I ask you, at the end of the last ice age was it coal that made the climate warmer?

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
Bazza can I ask you, at the end of the last ice age was it coal that made the climate warmer?
I'm not trying to be mean, though it may come off like this - If the water rises by nearly a 1metre in 40 years time. What happens? Where I live now - I would be on beach front. So, just read what SCIENTIST write not Disc Jockey and Journalists and certainly not Politicians.

southsport

May 20, 2013
Daceyville
I'm not trying to be mean, though it may come off like this - If the water rises by nearly a 1metre in 40 years time. What happens? Where I live now - I would be on beach front. So, just read what SCIENTIST write not Disc Jockey and Journalists and certainly not Politicians.
Let me tell you something, I have been holidaying at Narooma on the NSW south coast for over 50 years now and behind my dad's house is a storm water drain that on a king tide the sea water from the lake flows into and goes to the top level of the drain, it did this 50 years ago and it still does the same, I can't see that there has been any sea-level rise at all, it should have been overflowing by now.

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
Let me tell you something, I have been holidaying at Narooma on the NSW south coast for over 50 years now and behind my dad's house is a storm water drain that on a king tide the sea water from the lake flows into and goes to the top level of the drain, it did this 50 years ago and it still does the same, I can't see that there has been any sea-level rise at all, it should have been overflowing by now.
You're Scientist I take it

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
One example - On the gold coast with Tate as the Mayor, he's bloody moron and he cares about money in his back pocket. It helps me in a round about way. I won't get into the logistics other the garden crews they're their morons. Anyway - If you live on the canals on the coast - your insurance went up 1 year ago because there man made and it's similiar of New Orleans. Anyway brother - keep your head in the sand - you should be bloody Queenslander - they're good with that. EST - maybe in 10 years time they're do that....Idiots. Even S Australia did it...Idiot Queenslanders morons. haha - Mind you I won't leave to NSW now - to old and I want to move north when I sell my property. Many racists there but if I get few acres - who cares!

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
Rain update: 2020: 720 mls approx.

This Week:
12/2 Wednesday 97.5 mls
13/2 Thursday 91 mls
14/2 Rain about ...
- 190 mls (approx.) in the last 2 days.

Previous Week:
5/2 Wednesday - 14 mls
Thursday - 114 mls
Friday - 40 mls
Saturday - 45 mls
Sunday - 34 mls
Monday - 47 mls
Tuesday - 0.1 mls
- 300 mls in past week.

1 Jan - 4 February: 230 mls

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
Dam overflowing.

This can't be true we were told:
  • we'd get no more rain;
  • it wouldn't rain in the catchments areas;
  • the dams would remain empty;
  • dams didn't make it rain;
  • climate change meant we'd have a water shortage;
  • the drought wouldn't break until at least April; and, inter alia
  • the dams would never fill to the top again.

Reactions: southsport

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
People who don''t believe in climate change! Well I very much doubt they listen to the news and see it. Bushfires probably the worst in Australia and most of the east coast nearly straight away downpoors - then N Queensland after a big wet flooding different parts more than a month ago and now, heatwave which could set a record!

20 Labor individuals they want coal again because there voters are coal miners. Like my 2 cousins near Newcastle - I have big family - both sides. Some I haven't seen for 20 years. Some cousins I may have seen them more than 40 years ago when I was a kid....lol! I have to be careful -lol! Out one night and I pick up...lol! That's a joke because there is a problem in the climate. I don''t vote either party and not the greens - Independents which don't play party politics.
Everybody believes in CLIMATE CHANGE Bazza.
They just don't swallow the scaremongering Global warmist extinction rebellionists mantra espoused by the likes of Gore, Thunberg or Flannery.
Australia always , I repeat always has had DROUGHT, BUSHFIRES and FLOODING RAINS (sounds like a early last century poem doesn't it?).

Those Greenies however with their Green tape make bushfires more INTENSE.
They make claims about climate BUT are hypocrites because they use demon fossil fuels and derivatives.....every day themselves.
They are trying to brow beat Australia into killing its economy while they don't go to places like china or india and wave their placards about.
They also know full well if we went to zero emissions tomorrow it would have NO EFFECT on Climate...either natural or claimed man made.
pic20142.jpggreta8.jpegclimate 1.JPGclimate 2.jpggreens 6.jpgclimate 11.jpeggreens 15.jpeg

Reactions: S J

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
A person doesn't need to be a scientist to see the "bleeding obvious" and have common sense.
I take it you can't read! It quite different for me now after a big brain injury. It just takes more time to read and realise what smarter people then you and I have discovered. Satellites and so forth.
I realise 90% of the member here they have there belief or fictional ..Probably fictional. It's League site and now I really don't care to much of members thought processes anyway. Sorry for this remark but at least i'm honest. Most of members they're honest with there thought processes also - That's why I stick to people. Ban me or not - Usually I'm on another site speaking about League and Sport. With the Political crap here - it cracks me up most of the time..morons.

southsport

May 20, 2013
Daceyville
I take it you can't read! It quite different for me now after a big brain injury. It just takes more time to read and realise what smarter people then you and I have discovered. Satellites and so forth.
I realise 90% of the member here they have there belief or fictional ..Probably fictional. It's League site and now I really don't care to much of members thought processes anyway. Sorry for this remark but at least i'm honest. Most of members they're honest with there thought processes also - That's why I stick to people. Ban me or not - Usually I'm on another site speaking about League and Sport. With the Political crap here - it cracks me up most of the time..morons.
Well I can only tell you what is happening in that part of the world, you can take it or leave it, the reason I have an interest in this drain is because I would investigate to see if there was any weed to catch blackfish.

Reactions: stanleyg

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
Well I can only tell you what is happening in that part of the world, you can take it or leave it, the reason I have an interest in this drain is because I would investigate to see if there was any weed to catch blackfish.
Its not meant to be a case of black or white so don't get upset Bazza.
I prefer WHITing to Luderick BLACKfish but they are both nice eating.
Rain and fresh water flow into salt can have a big effect on fish feeding.