Opinion "View your identities" in privacy settings

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
Are they accounts you have elsewhere (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) that you have in your contact details?

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
Do you mean - do we have twitter etc account ?

I don't have mine on here.
No I mean if someone has "View your identities" on in privacy settings, does that mean people will see their facebook and twitter accounts if they have those accounts listed in their contact details?

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
No I mean if someone has "View your identities" on in privacy settings, does that mean people will see their facebook and twitter accounts if they have those accounts listed in their contact details?
Not sure - I see more than others … but why not try and see ? Go into someone's and see what you can see.

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
but why not try and see ? Go into someone's and see what you can see.
I haven't seen anyone with that info on their profile page, but even if they did, that wouldn't necessarily have anything to do with their "view your identities" setting, but I think it probably is that.

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
A lot of people hide their profile page completely and it says "This member limits who may view their full profile" when you try to see their profile page. I don't think mine is like that.

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
A lot of people hide their profile page completely and it says "This member limits who may view their full profile" when you try to see their profile page. I don't think mine is like that.
Some members even hide their being on here … you don't have to be shown as being on here … :)

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
Some members even hide their being on here … you don't have to be shown as being on here … :)
Oh you mean they set it so people can't see if they are online? I do that. I am guessing the mods and admins can see if I am online though?

Reactions: S J