Opinion Verse of the day

RADICAL RABBIT

Bonza Member
Feb 6, 2018
Southy Southy, when I was asleep last night, I had a dream of something/someone talking to me. I couldn't see him but I heard a voice. He said that this coronavirus was deliberately started by evil people who have agendas and that it isn't going away, and that the world won't ever be the same again, and that I need to be very careful to avoid the virus and to be safe.

Southy

Knowledgeable Member
May 20, 2013
Daceyville
Southy Southy, when I was asleep last night, I had a dream of something/someone talking to me. I couldn't see him but I heard a voice. He said that this coronavirus was deliberately started by evil people who have agendas and that it isn't going away, and that the world won't ever be the same again, and that I need to be very careful to avoid the virus and to be safe.
Well you are avoiding the virus and staying safe aren't you?

Southy

Knowledgeable Member
May 20, 2013
Daceyville
As safe as I can. I am leaving home only to go to work and get supplies at the stores.
Just thinking about bible prophesy and it seems like much of it has now been fulfilled, could the drought, fires and now the virus be the beginning of sorrows as outlined?..........if it is then hold onto your hat because it's gonna be a rough ride!!! :(