Souths vs Wigan Feb 17

callmack1

Feb 11, 2018
Taranaki, New Zealand
Line up:

Very happy with that team.

Giving a lot of the young guys a go while also having a nice amount of experience in there and not risking all our key players. Should be able to put in a respectable performance.

Really, really looking forward to it.

SSTID

Feb 10, 2018
Line up:

Giving a lot of the young guys a go while also having a nice amount of experience in there and not risking all our key players. Should be able to put in a respectable performance.

Cheers callmack1. I just posted the team list on "Bunnies - Signings and News" I should have checked here first. So many threads/forums to keep track of! It's far from Souths strongest team though with Greg Inglis, Sam Burgess, Adam Reynolds, Cody Walker, John Sutton Angus "knuckles" Crichton and Jesse Arthars all missing but it should give us a good look at the rest of the boys. Can't wait!

Reactions: callmack1

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
Cheers callmack1. I just posted the team list on "Bunnies - Signings and News" I should have checked here first. So many threads/forums to keep track of! It's far from Souths strongest team though with Greg Inglis, Sam Burgess, Adam Reynolds, Cody Walker, John Sutton Angus "knuckles" Crichton and Jesse Arthars all missing but it should give us a good look at the rest of the boys. Can't wait!
Arthars has hurt his shoulder mate....

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
Line up:

Glory Glory bring it on...

Wonder who the captain is???

Maybe Clark......

SSTID

Feb 10, 2018
Arthars has hurt his shoulder mate....
Pity, I was looking forward to seeing him. From all reports, he is a gun! So pretty big shoes to fill in the absence of Souths BIG 6 though. BIG 6... Bahahahahahahaha

SSTID

Feb 10, 2018
So no Turner or Musgrove either.....
Yep missed that. You are right. So 8 regular first graders missing including our main 6 players (not including AJ). It will be a test for the rest of the squad to step up. The Burgii twins better hold the ball!!!

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
Yep missed that. You are right. So 8 regular first graders missing including our main 6 players (not including AJ). It will be a test for the rest of the squad to step up. The Burgii twins better hold the ball!!!
No:

GI
Gagai
AR
Cody
Sutton
Crichton
Murray
Turner
Musgrove

I think that makes 9 and I still feel we have forgotten someone....

Oh how could I forget Sam lol....

That makes 10 mate.

SSTID

Feb 10, 2018
No:

GI
Gagai
AR
Cody
Sutton
Crichton
Murray
Turner
Musgrove

I think that makes 9 and I still feel we have forgotten someone....

Oh how could I forget Sam lol....

That makes 10 mate.
Yeah, I forgot Cam Murray AND Dane Gagai as well. So is it 10 missing then. Well, at least it should be a good chance for the Rabbitohs to test their depth. I would have liked to get a look at Tyrone Taukamo as well just quietly.

Reactions: Rabbits 21

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
Yeah, I forgot Cam Murray AND Dane Gagai as well. So is it 10 missing then. Well, at least it should be a good chance for the Rabbitohs to test their depth. I would have liked to get a look at Tyrone Taukamo as well just quietly.
Yeah mate it's 10......

It's a shame Leuluai isn't quite ready yet and Arthars with his slight shoulder issue.....

Maybe Taukamo is injured too or like Martin isn't up to this level yet....

Who knows brother maybe we will see a couple more late inclusions in the form of Johnstone and Rodwell...... in fact that wouldn't surprise me at all in the slightest.....

moto748

Sep 13, 2013
Obviously we won't field a full-strength side either. The main job is done; Hull successfully dispatched. All the kids we took will get some game-time. I gather it's going to be 'extended bench'.

Reactions: Rabbits 21 and S J

southsport

May 20, 2013
Obviously we won't field a full-strength side either. The main job is done; Hull successfully dispatched. All the kids we took will get some game-time. I gather it's going to be 'extended bench'.
That makes sense, let's hope it's an entertaining match.

SSTID

Feb 10, 2018

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
It is a bit of a concern that we haven't even had Round 1 yet and we have so many players who aren't fit to play.

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
Johnstone pulled out of the Bears match and should be added to our bench tonight...

I'm pumped....

SSTID

Feb 10, 2018
Good. I'll be keeping an eye out for him. I hope the "Big fella" rips in as he won't have to play too many mins I would imagine.

SSTID

Feb 10, 2018
Yep:

I read elsewhere as well Murray has a hamstring problem and Musgrove has a broken thumb.....
The Rabbitohs will need all hands on deck for the start of the season. I am worried about Inglis having a cloud hanging over his fitness possibly until round 3.