Rugby League Souths - 2019 Pre-Season

callmack1

Staff member
Feb 11, 2018
Taranaki, New Zealand
The start of the 2019 Pre-Season is not far away now so I thought it'd be a good time to get this thread up and running once again!! I don't actually know the date that we start but it's not far away!

Really, really excited for this Pre-Season, I think it's gonna be a big one for a lot of players, hopefully it will be under Wayne Bennett.

Reactions: Themacemaceman

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
With Douiehi injured to start the year and pending player signings and goings currently it looks something like this our top 22: (it’ll change though for sure)

AJ
Campbell
GI
Gagai
Jennings
Cody
AR
Tom
Cook
Nicholls
Sutton
Sam
Murray

Britt
George
Tatola
Musgrove

Allen
Dillon
B. Sironen
Mcilwrick
Burns

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
With Douiehi injured to start the year and pending player signings and goings currently it looks something like this our top 22: (it’ll change though for sure)

AJ
Campbell
GI
Gagai
Jennings
Cody
AR
Tom
Cook
Nicholls
Sutton
Sam
Murray

Britt
George
Tatola
Musgrove

Allen
Dillon
B. Sironen
Mcilwrick
Burns
I thought Musgrove was leaving. I doubt we'd have 3 props on the interchange.

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
We are due to commence Pre-Season training on November 12th.
Hopefully Bennett and Seibold switch clubs before that. I doubt it though. Bennett is over in England right now for the England v NZ 3 game series and there are 2 more weekends to go.

Reactions: callmack1

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
Breaking news I repeat breaking news let me just get the article. Loads has happened today and I’m frigging pumped...... let me find one of the links..

Richo has flown to England. I repeat Richo has flown to England and is probs in the air now actually, he’s going to meet Bennett.

Crowe has the money I guess so let’s get this rolling baby...... we are currently in a window to make a GF next couple of years so let’s not fuck it up I say.....

Cmmmmmmmooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I’ll just get the link...

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/sport/nrl/rabbitohs-boss-flies-to-england-to-help-broker-immediate-coach-swap-20181101-p50dgy.html

Here it is guys.

Enjoy and read til your heart is content......

Seperate to this Merrin to Souths could happen immediately too. Wayne has requested that.

Musgrove and from what I gather Turner Richo is gonna look into Super League for them.

We have said to AJ if he can get his asking price for fullback he can go. Clubs are interested but don’t wanna pay him that much.

It seems Wayne mustn’t want AJ around either. Probs wants to bring Oates too. I would take Oates. Powerful with the shit work, can score freakish tries. His downfall can be his handling though....

southsport

May 20, 2013
https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/sport/nrl/rabbitohs-boss-flies-to-england-to-help-broker-immediate-coach-swap-20181101-p50dgy.html

Here it is guys.

Enjoy and read til your heart is content......

Seperate to this Merrin to Souths could happen immediately too. Wayne has requested that.

Musgrove and from what I gather Turner Richo is gonna look into Super League for them.

We have said to AJ if he can get his asking price for fullback he can go. Clubs are interested but don’t wanna pay him that much.

It seems Wayne mustn’t want AJ around either. Probs wants to bring Oates too. I would take Oates. Powerful with the shit work, can score freakish tries. His downfall can be his handling though....
Very interesting.

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
Breaking news I repeat breaking news let me just get the article. Loads has happened today and I’m frigging pumped...... let me find one of the links..

Richo has flown to England. I repeat Richo has flown to England and is probs in the air now actually, he’s going to meet Bennett.

Crowe has the money I guess so let’s get this rolling baby...... we are currently in a window to make a GF next couple of years so let’s not fuck it up I say.....

Cmmmmmmmooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I’ll just get the link...
lol, i can tell you're excited!

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
Clear out the deadweight....

Clear the decks.....

Kick em to the curb........

Are you with me???................

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
The wheels officially got in motion for 2019 and I believe the boys commenced Pre-Season training today!!

Very exciting times!
I’m not excited at all bro until germ Seibs is gone.

Fancy him telling us we’d better let him know next 24-48hrs.... he held us at bay for months when he knew what he was doing... who does he think he is?.....