Match Review SOO 1 - 5 June 2019 - Brisbane

callmack1

Enthusiastic Member
Staff member
Feb 11, 2018
Taranaki, New Zealand
New

Wow, what a game that was!! One of the great Origin games!! Absolutely loved that! Go Queensland!!

Wow good was Gags?! He was a beast, it was insane! 270m and he'd be close to best on ground.

Cookie was also very good, one of the Blues best and Murray provided great impact on debut. Cody was great bit I don't understand why he was taken off, the game turned after that.

Rabbits 21

WLF "Member of the Year" 2019
Feb 6, 2018
New

Wow, what a game that was!! One of the great Origin games!! Absolutely loved that! Go Queensland!!

Wow good was Gags?! He was a beast, it was insane! 270m and he'd be close to best on ground.

Cookie was also very good, one of the Blues best and Murray provided great impact on debut. Cody was great bit I don't understand why he was taken off, the game turned after that.
Gagai won MOM!

The Blues were coached to give the ball to Teddy and Cleary on the right, Cookie played to the game plan!

Cody had a pretty good run in first half and a few solid kicks! Cleary was woeful imo!

Cody got taken off Fittler said as he wanted a bigger body with the shit work! Then that he needed Cody back on at the end as we needed points! Then when Cody comes back on he creates a try, he was always gonna be best that last 15-20mins!

Latrell and Addo Carr were woeful in defence and Cody was the scapegoat!

Murray ok, besides his one error he was very strong! Fittler loved his performance!

Gagai his best position is wing!

Reactions: callmack1

RADICAL RABBIT

Enthusiastic Member
Feb 6, 2018
Our forwards couldn't get us out of our own end, when we finally got a chance to attack Cody laid on a try.
Our forwards were doing fine, especially in the first half. Cook and Tedesco were able to play well. Cody just wasn't good enough. He did do 1 good pass at the end though, but I expected more from him.

Rabbits 21

WLF "Member of the Year" 2019
Feb 6, 2018
Our forwards were doing fine, especially in the first half. Cook and Tedesco were able to play well. Cody just wasn't good enough. He did do 1 good pass at the end though, but I expected more from him.
The game plan was to keep going to Cleary who did nothing!

Cody had some reasonable grubbers and a nice run plus put Latrell into some space!

Southy

Enthusiastic Member
May 20, 2013
Daceyville
The game plan was to keep going to Cleary who did nothing!

Cody had some reasonable grubbers and a nice run plus put Latrell into some space!
Cody got a good ball to Mitchell in the first half but Mitchell didn't take on the line.