Soccer Soccer

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
Isn’t that different to the colour you thought it’d be?

Black, gold and white I dunno if I like it!

It looks and feels to me like something from England and old fashioned not new agey
The rumours were black and white, which I like. I don't like the gold/ochre. There was a supposed leak of an emblem the other day (which was magenta, black and white) but it looks like that was a prank, which I thought it might have been.

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
The rumours were black and white, which I like. I don't like the gold/ochre. There was a supposed leak of an emblem the other day (which was magenta, black and white) but it looks like that was a prank, which I thought it might have been.
What’s good/ochre mean?

That’s Collingwood and Magpies colours of course you like that!

I don’t. Lol

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
What’s good/ochre mean?

That’s Collingwood and Magpies colours of course you like that!

I don’t. Lol
I didn't say good. I said gold.

Ochre or ocher is a natural clay earth pigment which is a mixture of ferric oxide and varying amounts of clay and sand. It ranges in colour from yellow to deep orange or brown. It is also the name of the colours produced by this pigment, especially a light brownish-yellow.

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
I didn't say good. I said gold.

Ochre or ocher is a natural clay earth pigment which is a mixture of ferric oxide and varying amounts of clay and sand. It ranges in colour from yellow to deep orange or brown. It is also the name of the colours produced by this pigment, especially a light brownish-yellow.
View attachment 1726
Sorry that must’ve been a typo I meant gold!

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
Are they gonna upgrade Campbelltown Stadium? How many can it hold?
It holds 20,000 now but it is going to be upgraded or rebuilt, but 1 side or end at a time, so we can still play there whilst it is upgraded or rebuilt. My vision is to have it totally covered from the sun, like the Sydney Superdome, as many of the games will be played over the summer and it is very hot in Western Sydney in summer. The stadium can be called The Bull Ring. Lol.

Reactions: Rabbits 21

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
It holds 20,000 now but it is going to be upgraded or rebuilt, but 1 side or end at a time, so we can still play there whilst it is upgraded or rebuilt. My vision is to have it totally covered from the sun, like the Sydney Superdome, as many of the games will be played over the summer and it is very hot in Western Sydney in summer. The stadium can be called The Bull Ring. Lol.
What’s the Sydney super Dome? You mean Spotless?

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
@Rabbits 21 I don't know if I can support this team. With the gold/ochre colour, it looks too much like Wests Tigers colours. :yuck:
Maybe I'll just stick with Sydney FC. Lol.