Opinion Site Rules, News and Site Suggestions

wilco

Knowledgeable Member
Apr 11, 2016
What irritates me here on this forum (ok RR he expressed an opinion which what Gladys did) He aint my mate, but the crap what that old bugger writes (stan) and he doesn't live in QLD!!!!:mad::rolleyes: and you get R21 as a moderator - OK - my best mate killed himself when I was 21 and I lost my daughter, and I've had 3 TBI, and he was unset losing an old cat :arghh:

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
What irritates me here on this forum (ok RR he expressed an opinion which what Gladys did) He aint my mate, but the crap what that old bugger writes (stan) and he doesn't live in QLD!!!!:mad::rolleyes: and you get R21 as a moderator - OK - my best mate killed himself when I was 21 and I lost my daughter, and I've had 3 TBI, and he was unset losing an old cat :arghh:

R21 has been a great member for us. He has done a lot to promote the site - get new members - and develop many threads - eg cricket, Olympics, tennis etc.

He has also trusted people with his private affairs. I consider him a top member and a good friend.

RR was not banned because of anything he said on the politics thread. He was banned because he was being a dickhead on other threads. He had been warned multiple times and ignored it.

If I had to choose between him and R21 there would be no question as to whom I would support. R21 has my full support.

wilco

Knowledgeable Member
Apr 11, 2016
R21 has been a great member for us. He has done a lot to promote the site - get new members - and develop many threads - eg cricket, Olympics, tennis etc.

He has also trusted people with his private affairs. I consider him a top member and a good friend.

RR was not banned because of anything he said on the politics thread. He was banned because he was being a dickhead on other threads. He had been warned multiple times and ignored it.

If I had to choose between him and R21 there would be no question as to whom I would support. R21 has my full support.
No worries, I thought it was the Political forum with RR. That's what I saw - I didn't like him, as he was a great supporter of Trump. Stan and RR they loved Trump back when.
But I'm still a member a forum I can't say here - but 2 members of that forum you banned. Years ago 12 years ago I was member of Front line. Then years later it went, and I come here (whiteline) then I found that forum which I can't mention. There was old Sheila from front line forum who come from the Gong, but she hated gambling-she was member (whiteline). In this forum, you don't fork out your hard earn $ - that's why I bet here...lol! I'm a member TAB, Sportsbet and one other.
Ok - Stan has a daughter in Qld - that's what he wrote less than 1 year ago, but Stan writes crap without evidence what he did for a trade or number counting for the LNP...:hilarious: Maybe you did that also - the last election, you knew the LNP won before most of the Public. Just saying.
I have no worries with R21, but I feel sorry for his Father and Mother and his dearly departed Pop/Grandfather? And his sister, but he's old cat.:)....

Last edited: