Opinion Site Rules, News and Site Suggestions

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
So what’s the news here Bazz wants to add to this thread?

It’s all trolling waste of time.

Poor S J will have to clear it all. I’ve no more to say.

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
So what’s the news here Bazz wants to add to this thread?

It’s all trolling waste of time.

Poor S J will have to clear it all. I’ve no more to say.
young fella - sometimes it takes 2 times log in and even that old codger STG doesn't like that, but tonight it took 5 times to post to the shoutbox let alone my drucken picture!
I shouldn't really post picture of myself but who gives a f**k anyway!

Reactions: ALX22

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
It might be that other Bazza …

I've told you it does that at times - especially if you change computers or IPs. Also if you log out completely each time. It only does the log in thing once to me if I change computers.

Keep in mind this is a thread for ideas and suggestions - not anything else.

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
An idea:

If you know someone - any age - sex - religion - who loves the game - BUT follows one of the teams on here we don't always cover - give them an invite.

If they're unhappy elsewhere or just want somewhere to post. It'd be nice to see the other Team forums lift.

We seem OK with UK, SOO, NSW, Qld, Saints, Souths, Parra, NZ, and a few others but not on some.

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
Just a note to everyone:

When opening a NEW thread - can you use the little tool beside the title - to the left - and index the thread - ie Rugby League / Opinion etc etc.

Thanks

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
Top 10

SJ
TG
StG
ALX22
*RABBITS21
*RADS
NU
BAZZA
MOTO
SOUTHSPORT

IMPROVERS

MUPPET
CALLMACK
ARCHIE

I didn't include the auto-posters or Admin.

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
Just a note to everyone:

When opening a NEW thread - can you use the little tool beside the title - to the left - and index the thread - ie Rugby League / Opinion etc etc.

Thanks
I’ll try in future, can’t guarantee it’ll happen though, me and technology don’t work out quite a bit lol.

Reactions: S J

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
I figured it out S J I just did it on the GI retirement thread and I put the topic as Rugby League.

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
Guys - just a reminder - all posts are to done with a thought to other members. If it might upset or annoy others - please do a double think about posting.

Ask yourself if you'd mind someone saying something like this to you !

As you know trolling, poor language and insults WILL NOT be allowed - and will result in removal from the forum - of the posts and the person. This includes veiled comments and hints - no matter how vague. A joke is only a joke if both parties think it is - not just the poster … :)

We have a top group here but it only takes one person to upset the apple cart. So - think before posting - and think before responding !!! The comment may NOT be made at you or intend to be rude or nasty.

We do not have issues at the moment - so lets keep it that way.

Cheers - SJ