Opinion Site Rules, News and Site Suggestions

Fanrrior

Jul 26, 2012
Big ups to everyone involved with creating this site. A massive effort has brought upon a massive achievement and I feel privileged to be posting here. With that said, although you can't improve on perfection I'm sure this site will prove otherwise :pompus:

If I might make suggestion, is there a way to stop seeing stuff from autoposters when I press the "What's New?" tab?

WhiteLineFever

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 19, 2013
Big ups to everyone involved with creating this site. A massive effort has brought upon a massive achievement and I feel privileged to be posting here. With that said, although you can't improve on perfection I'm sure this site will prove otherwise :pompus:

If I might make suggestion, is there a way to stop seeing stuff from autoposters when I press the "What's New?" tab?
Looking in to this mate. Hopefully I'll get it sorted asap

Reactions: Fanrrior

Muppet

Staff member
Apr 7, 2013
I think we need a live scores subsection in the main NRL section. People always enjoy talking about things as they happen. I'm certain it will get more people to start posting more often.

Mr X

Apr 23, 2013
I think we need a live scores subsection in the main NRL section. People always enjoy talking about things as they happen. I'm certain it will get more people to start posting more often.
This would be a good idea

TerryG

Voider of Warranties
Staff member
Apr 3, 2013
thenzwarriorsonline.com
Hi all.

I've got no objection to moving Live Game Discussions from http://thenzwarriorsonline.com/live-game-discussions-f40/ over to here, if or when that suits everybody. In fact I was going to suggest the move by the end of this season.

If it's done right, Live Game Discussions can attract several hundred posts per game and may work-in well with the SportBook tab contents here.

How long it is kept at http://thenzwarriorsonline.com/live-game-discussions-f40/, may depend on the growth strategy for that site.

Which ever site hosts the Live Game Discussions, I strongly urge you all not to have this feature at both sites or we will be competing against ourselves and the user's experience will turn from one of enjoyment to one of frustration.:(

Feedback is welcome as always.

Cheers,
Terry

Muppet

Staff member
Apr 7, 2013
Fair call on that one TerryG. I suggested it here as I think this will be the site that the majority of RLeague people will use and they loved there Live threads.

Reactions: TerryG

Knitey

Dec 28, 2012
Tasmania
If memory serves me correctly......only a couple of members from this site used to partake in "Live Scores" on our old site, most members just took it for granted and never bothered to participate or contribute which is a shame, I would leave it where it is for the time being and see how many members really are keen and do participate, at the moment I find it the best part of Warriors online as it allows me to stay in contact with a couple of posters who I enjoyed at rleague.

Reactions: TerryG

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
Yep - leave it where its used. BUT ... maybe have one here for a match of the day or MNF.

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
I feel the clubs should be in post order ... NO - not just for that reason - but I get sick of having to go look down the bottom.

Also - post order would encourage posting - ie post more and your club goes higher on the page ... :)

Knitey

Dec 28, 2012
Tasmania
Yep - leave it where its used. BUT ... maybe have one here for a match of the day or MNF.

No, what I mean is...if the members here really want it, they should demonstrate that by posting and participating at Warriors online to show that their interest is real, not just a want.

Reactions: H

Knitey

Dec 28, 2012
Tasmania
I feel the clubs should be in post order ... NO - not just for that reason - but I get sick of having to go look down the bottom.

Also - post order would encourage posting - ie post more and your club goes higher on the page ... :)

Shit...we can't shut you up now?

And I enjoy seeing the Dragons down the bottom...kinda fitting.

H

Mod Squad
Staff member
Apr 3, 2013
Brisbane
thenzwarriorsonline.com
No, what I mean is...if the members here really want it, they should demonstrate that by posting and participating at Warriors online to show that their interest is real, not just a want.
I think that's a pretty fair comment knitey. Let the members show an interest in it before moving it here.

Knitey

Dec 28, 2012
Tasmania
Thanks H.....we should all not forget that it was NU and his site who took us in when we had nothing, and I just feel we should not just abandon that site and take all that is good for here, that would be selfish and callous.

Reactions: H

H

Mod Squad
Staff member
Apr 3, 2013
Brisbane
thenzwarriorsonline.com
Thanks H.....we should all not forget that it was NU and his site who took us in when we had nothing, and I just feel we should not just abandon that site and take all that is good for here, that would be selfish and callous.
Agreed Knitey. While I am posting most of my stuff here especially the Qld forum, I still post, over on NZ.

Fanrrior

Jul 26, 2012
I'm not sure how easy this would be to do but is there a way in which we can see the latest status updates as part of the side bar? Perhaps the newest 6 or so?