Opinion Seibs position is untenable

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
Wake up Souths it’s all a basket case.

We can’t have him as head coach for 2019.

I expect membership numbers to not increase much at all now.

I’m so mad.

Reactions: callmack1

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
In all fairness to other sides - perhaps Souths should sit the season out.

I'd hate to see them disadvantaged because of this coaching furore … lol … :)

callmack1

Staff member
Feb 11, 2018
Taranaki, New Zealand
This is a f**kin joke and I'm fuming!!! Are the Broncos and Bennett dumb? Like what the hell!! Seibs can't coach us next year in my opinion, who knows what kind of state the club will be in by the end of the year if he does?

Redfern Express

Aug 4, 2018
I'm with you on this one SS . Surely Seibs will want to prove to the Brisbane fans and players that he has what it takes and if Souths aren't performing that's not going to help his cause. I doubt this would be worrying our players . They are used to the system of changing that goes on in both the playing ranks and coaching ranks. They might actually like Seibs and want to send him off a winner. He has probably started planning this season ,whereas Bennet would have his Brisbane season pre planned. A change now means they have to start again and that will definitely affect our start to the season. Lets just get on with the season let Seibs start ,if they aren't performing for him then sack him and bring up his assistant.
We all put up with Crichton for a season and he had done far worse than Seibs by signing with our arch rivals a year in advance.

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
In all fairness to other sides - perhaps Souths should sit the season out.

I'd hate to see them disadvantaged because of this coaching furore … lol … :)
I’m so so upset over all this tonight!

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
This is a f**kin joke and I'm fuming!!! Are the Broncos and Bennett dumb? Like what the hell!! Seibs can't coach us next year in my opinion, who knows what kind of state the club will be in by the end of the year if he does?
Nailed it bro...

It’s a circus.....

He’s lost the dressing room are the rumours.

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
I'm with you on this one SS . Surely Seibs will want to prove to the Brisbane fans and players that he has what it takes and if Souths aren't performing that's not going to help his cause. I doubt this would be worrying our players . They are used to the system of changing that goes on in both the playing ranks and coaching ranks. They might actually like Seibs and want to send him off a winner. He has probably started planning this season ,whereas Bennet would have his Brisbane season pre planned. A change now means they have to start again and that will definitely affect our start to the season. Lets just get on with the season let Seibs start ,if they aren't performing for him then sack him and bring up his assistant.
We all put up with Crichton for a season and he had done far worse than Seibs by signing with our arch rivals a year in advance.
No point if it’s Peter Gentle. He’s gonna follow Seibs to Brisbane.

Redfern Express

Aug 4, 2018
This seasons going to be interesting that's for sure. We just have to run with it. I'm sure the boys will put in ...we're talking guys like Sam,Sutto and GI . They won't be dogging the season because of the coach.

Redfern Express

Aug 4, 2018
Nailed it bro...

It’s a circus.....

He’s lost the dressing room are the rumours.
Probably came from the same rumour monger who said Bennett was coming. I'd be taking those rumours with a grain of salt. Probably came from a scumbag journo.

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: f'n poor souths (a multi millionaire owner) buying big signings -- give me f'n break! EELS :rolleyes:

Redfern Express

Aug 4, 2018
Here's another rumour. Bennett is still coming and Cookie has signed !
That's the word on the street.Video___word_on_the_street_701548009.jpg

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
Rumours still coming out of Brissy from a mate up there and the Cookie rumours are everywhere . Let's wait and see.
Yep let’s wait and see.

It has gone on long enough now.

It’s not fair on our players and it’s not fair on us members!! Mind you I always renew regardless but some who aren’t quite as passionate but are still solid supporters will be turned off by this.

I know a guy who loves Souths but he won’t renew if Seibs is still here in 2019. He’s had a gutful...

southsport

May 20, 2013
The last rumour I read is that Souths have given Wayne an ultimatum and are prepared to go to plan "C" if he doesn't accept.