Rumour Saints - News, Rumours and Gossip ?

RADICAL RABBIT

Bonza Member
Feb 6, 2018
2020 Team Reviews: St George Dragons 2020 Review | NRL on Nine

Rugby League legend Brad Fittler dissects the uninspired 2020 season for the St George Dragons.

stanleyg

Enthusiastic Member
Apr 17, 2013
Still waiting for Gus to explain those "little tweaks" he thought the Dragons just needed for 2020.

we do a have a small core of players for Hook to build his 2021 team around assuming he can actually get any good players not looking for a retirement "top up".

I do wonder how much say he will have in recruitment and why the Club hasnt seen Milward off as well.

Hopefully Gentle and M Elliott have been away from the club long enough to have lost any adverse affects it infects management with.
I know Gentle was a "fill in " coach at the Broncos but he didnt seem to have any affect on their form either.

Unless there is "history" between Hook and Flanagan I would rather have kept Flanagan on....Our defence improved markedly under Flanagan but inconsistency was its problem...it could not hold together for 80 minutes.

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
Tristan Sailor, son of league legend Wendell Sailor, has reportedly been arrested in relation to sexual assault allegations.