Rumour Saints - News, Rumours and Gossip ?

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
The rumours on Widdop seem odd. He went back for family reasons - now he wants to return for family reasons. We have first option but who knows.

Southy

Enthusiastic Member
May 20, 2013
Daceyville
If Shane Flannagan gets the coaching gig next year how long before Kyle join him at the dragons?

Reactions: S J

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
Talk about an omen - was skimming through the channels - the movie ones - noticed that the current movie on one was "HOOK"; to be followed by "HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON" ... now - is this an omen or not ?

RADICAL RABBIT

Bonza Member
Feb 6, 2018
Talk about an omen - was skimming through the channels - the movie ones - noticed that the current movie on one was "HOOK"; to be followed by "HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON" ... now - is this an omen or not ?
funny how stuff like that happens a lot. we live in a computer simulation! ;)

stanleyg

Enthusiastic Member
Apr 17, 2013
Seibs is available, so is Green and a number of others.
Just because they dont work out at one club doesnt mean they would not be a good fit at another.

Just not another in house coach no matter how good they may seem

RADICAL RABBIT

Bonza Member
Feb 6, 2018
Green, Seibs, Hook, Benny, Walters, Fitzgibbon, Young, Henry etc etc ..... no need to rush.
I think Griffin (Hook) has a decent chance of getting the job. Fitzy would probably be good but he wants to stay at the Roosters. I reckon Wayne will be at the Rabbitohs next season. Walters to the Broncos maybe. Green maybe the QLD Origin coach. I think Seibs needs a break. Maybe he could be an assistant coach. He always looks so stressed!