Rumour Saints - News, Rumours and Gossip ?

RADICAL RABBIT

Bonza Member
Feb 6, 2018
The Broncs have some fine young players and just need a couple of "seasoned" players to run off.
Luke certainly fits the bill and good luck to him.
Meanwhile back at STI HQ frizzle going, saab wants out, sailor wants out?
The Coach wants PAY OUT.
Whose next out?

I just want our forwards to pass the ball OUT in tackles rather than die with it.
No go forward , retreating defence and a lot of players just going through the motions
One passage of play last week where they actually offloaded and passed after drawing the tackler....FOUR offloads and almost a try scored.
It was a flicker of what that talent could do but don't.
Yeah I think the Broncos will probably improve soon.

Reactions: S J

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
Jack de Belin "could be back in the 17 straight away" if his legal team can have charges against him of aggravated sexual assault dismissed when he appears in court on Monday, according to Sydney Morning Herald Chief Sports Writer Andrew Webster.

De Belin's legal case has simmered in the background since he was initially sidelined by the NRL ahead of the 2019 season under the league's no-fault stand down policy.

However, Speaking on Nine's 100% Footy, Webster revealed De Belin could find himself back on the field in no time should his legal team manage to have the charges laid against him dropped when he faces court in coming days.

"Jack de Belin is back in Wollongong district court on Monday on those aggravated sexual assault charges," Webster told Nine's 100% Footy.

stanleyg

Enthusiastic Member
Apr 17, 2013
All I ask is he gets a fair hearing and if it proceeds to trial the media hypers are too busy with BLM and Labor Victoria to worry about him.

Reactions: S J

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
Raiders second-rower John Bateman has informed Canberra that he will leave the club at the end of the season.

The 26-year-old demanded four releases earlier this year after signing with a new agent, Isaac Moses, prior to last year’s grand final loss.

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
Euan Aitken and Tariq Sims have both been hit with grade one dangerous contact - head/neck charges following the Dragons' dramatic win over the Bulldogs on Saturday.

Aitken will be free to play the Sharks in Round 11 with an early guilty plea, but the same can not be said of back-rower Sims (one week).

I'm having trouble remembering the Aitken one.

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
moto748 moto748

This swap of Norman for Widdop sounds odd. I'd much rather have Widdop - so long as the ESL pay total money for Norman. He may do well there.

This family reason sounds familiar though ... :)