Rugby League Round 7 - Saints v Roosters

stanleyg

Enthusiastic Member
Apr 17, 2013
Even after 2 wins I can't see us beating the Chooks. The_Fanatical_Rooster The_Fanatical_Rooster
I can it ....if they move up in defence, offload the ball in the tackle and support Dufty by their play defending field position.
If they mount their defend on the back foot he will be under all sorts of pressure from the last tackle kicks.
The roosters will apply a lot of pressure to try and rush the Dragons into making basic errors to get repeat sets .

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
Teddy out I believe. "Concussion" ?

Will help us - but I can't see us within 20 of them if we play like we did yesterday.

Reactions: stanleyg

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
Possible Team:

1. Matt Dufty
2. Jason Saab
3. Euan Aitken
4. Zac Lomax
5. Mikaele Ravalawa
6. Corey Norman
7. Adam Clune

8. Josh Kerr
9. Ben Hunt
10. Paul Vaughan
11. Tyson Frizell
12. Tyrell Fuimaono
13. Cameron McInnes (c)

Interchange:

14. Jackson Ford
15. Trent Merrin
16. Blake Lawrie
17. Jacob Host / Tristan Sailor

18. Jack deBelin
19. Korbin Sims

Last edited:

The_Fanatical_Rooster

Well Known Member
Oct 12, 2019
Sydney north
Teddy out I believe. "Concussion" ?

Will help us - but I can't see us within 20 of them if we play like we did yesterday.
Yes, that is my understanding. If HIA protocols are followed properly, as they should, I honestly cannot see how he could even be considered for selection next week. I actually would be disappointed if they were to neglect their duty of care in that way. Brett Morris is more than capable of filling the void, as he has already proven.

I think we will win, but I don't believe it will be the walk in the park that many are predicting or suggesting.

Reactions: S J

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
Yes, that is my understanding. If HIA protocols are followed properly, as they should, I honestly cannot see how he could even be considered for selection next week. I actually would be disappointed if they were to neglect their duty of care in that way. Brett Morris is more than capable of filling the void, as he has already proven.

I think we will win, but I don't believe it will be the walk in the park that many are predicting or suggesting.
I agree - they MUST obey the protocols … ;)

The_Fanatical_Rooster

Well Known Member
Oct 12, 2019
Sydney north
Yes, I would imagine so at this point. I think Ryan Hall is okay for the time being but, with him, who knows! He has had a very rough time of it over here. I think it will be best for all concerned that he returns to the Super League, and hopefully to some reasonable form there before he retires.

RADICAL RABBIT

Bonza Member
Feb 6, 2018
Yes, I would imagine so at this point. I think Ryan Hall is okay for the time being but, with him, who knows! He has had a very rough time of it over here. I think it will be best for all concerned that he returns to the Super League, and hopefully to some reasonable form there before he retires.
He has been a very good winger for England/GB over the years. He does turn 33 in November though.