6. Dylan Brown
  7. Mitchell Moses
  8. Kane Evans
  9. Reed Mahoney
  10. Junior Paulo
  11. Marata Niukore
  12. Manu Ma’u
  13. Nathan Brown

Interchange: 14. Oregon Kaufusi 15. Daniel Alvaro 16. David Gower 17. Tepai Moeroa 18. Jaeman Salmon 19. Andrew Davey 20. Tim Mannah 21. Ethan Parry.

New Zealand Warriors
  1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck (c)
  2. Gerard Beale
  3. Peta Hiku
  4. Blake Ayshford
  5. Ken Maumalo
  6. Kodi Nikorima
  7. Blake Green
  8. Agnatius Paasi
  9. Isaac Luke
  10. Leeson Ah Mau
  11. Adam Blair
  12. Isaiah Papali’i
  13. Jazz Tevaga

Interchange: 14. Lachlan Burr, 15. Sam Lisone, 16. Bunty Afoa, 17. Chanel Harris-Tavita, 18. Adam Pompey 20. Adam Keighran, 21. Ligi Sao, 23. Chris Satae.

TerryGaines

Voider of Warranties
Apr 20, 2014
Playing for your season hasn't always resulted in the Warriors rising to the challenge. Para should win at home.

Reactions: S J

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
Is it just me ?" Or were those Refs atrocious. I don't follow either team but some of those decisions were shocking. Plus the 5 or 6 nil penalty count to Parra in the 2nd half !!!

If that bloke didn't play at the ball then I don't know. And who is the big black bloke who leads with the head in tackles.

Not to mention the bloody current stripping rule.

I'm almost at the point where I don't care what happens in the game anymore.

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
Is it just me ?" Or were those Refs atrocious. I don't follow either team but some of those decisions were shocking. Plus the 5 or 6 nil penalty count to Parra in the 2nd half !!!

If that bloke didn't play at the ball then I don't know. And who is the big black bloke who leads with the head in tackles.

YEAH! ;):happy:

Rabbits 21

WLF "Member of the Year" 2019
Feb 6, 2018

It was the same ref who dudded us last week in Townsville, he has zero idea Chris Sutton, so bias.

Rabbits 21

WLF "Member of the Year" 2019
Feb 6, 2018
How much did you pay those refs Baz, plus how much did those refs want Parra to win.

You’re very lucky Baz, don’t complain if you guys get stuffed by the refs next week.

moto748

Sep 13, 2013
Well it was a cracking game of footy, shame to have to talk about the refs. But although the Warriors did the get the benefit of a missed knock-on in the lead up to one of their tries, they got zilch else, and that penalty count killed them. And how good were those two full-backs? Gutherson did more than enough to get MoM in any normal game, but what can you say about the peerless Roger? That flick pass after the wonderful break down the right! What a player he is!

Reactions: TerryGaines

moto748

Sep 13, 2013
And I like the stripping rule. Seems to me, fans in general widely complain that strips are awarded too often in two and three-man tackles, and arguing there should be more loose carries penalised. I agree. Players have to take more responsibility for ball security. But then when they tweak the rule on one-on-one strips, people complain that the ball-carrier is being hard done by?! What happened to taking responsibility for ball security?

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
Yeah we'll see how long that lasts.
well buddy, well I joins this forum my was be to desired - Mind you at school punctuation crap I was never good at before the brain injuries, though Maths I was good at. Less now, I have to take my time with depth, width and length ..thank God with smart phones..lol!
Getting back back to your problem certainly me..lol! (I'm fantastic..lol!) move to the f'n states mate. Yes I despise Trump his inbreds, as he doesn't give a damn to anyone bar his many family. All Australians reporters - also sky, they know what is! Sometimes great..giving the world the finger, though with the China trade and most of Europe with the Brexit..Trump thinks that will great. If you f**k over enough people / Countries that's hard to come back from. Australians are patsies with the USA, though our biggest training partner in China. Don't cower down to them, the USA for the last 40 + years...it haven't been great.

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
it was a hard fought game by the eels.
The squandered a good start but a massive penalty count in their favour got them more than enough possession to win.