Rugby League Roosters - News, Signings and Rumours

ALX22

May 2, 2013
Sunshine Coast
The Sydney Roosters officially kicked off their pre-season preparations last week with an intense and unique training camp in Queenstown, New Zealand.

This is the fourth consecutive pre-season that the Roosters have taken a camp to Queenstown and the first time when only the younger members of the squad were in attendance.

ALX22

May 2, 2013
Sunshine Coast
Members of the Sydney Roosters squad have been in Los Angeles for some training and to enjoy some of the biggest attractions in town over the last week.

Former Roosters player Luke Milton put the players through their paces at his gym, Training Mate.

ALX22

May 2, 2013
Sunshine Coast
The Sydney Roosters have today announced that barnstorming forward Siosiua Taukeiaho has signed a two-year extension which will keep him at the Club until at least the end of 2022.

Oct 12, 2019
Sydney north
The Sydney Roosters have today announced that barnstorming forward Siosiua Taukeiaho has signed a two-year extension which will keep him at the Club until at least the end of 2022.

Bloody great outcome. Tickle pink with this news! Now we move on, with the Latrell saga still hanging around. I cannot think of anything else like it in recent living memory. We will need to eventually sort out what to do with Jake versus Sam. I am sure the club already has that worked out (they probably have a detailed plan for the next 5+ years). We are the Roosters, a club bigger than any one player. I hope Latrell's mental health will not be too adversely impacted. He is young and looks to have made somewhat of a mistake, but he doesn't deserve any ill will from us (we are better than that).