Opinion Roosters - New Members

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
@The_Fanatical_Rooster

Welcome mate. Feel free to post on all the forums - we have quite a few and they need some action. I try to get the others to explore the whole site and to venture out - not always with success.

From cricket to baseball to boxing etc etc. Footie of course. MLB Superbowl playoffs are now on.

There is a minor delay on posts - ie I think 10 seconds between them - so if you get this message just wait a few seconds between posts.

Posts can be on anything - but we do not accept trolling, personal attacks, OTT foul language/blasphemy, or deliberate stirring just to upset other Members. Also slander/libel etc (eg calling people corrupt, drug pushers/cheats etc which can leave us open to legal action). We allow most anything else :) Basically just common sense.

You are entitled to your own view so long as it doesn't come into the guidelines just mentioned. I guess the whole idea is one happy family with the occasional feud ... like any family ;)

Hope you have fun and enjoy the place. Let me know if anyone causes you grief - we DO NOT accept trolls or similar crap.

Let me know if you need help on anything - avatars, passwords etc.

The_Fanatical_Rooster

Oct 12, 2019
Thank you for the introduction, pleased to be here. All good regarding the site's terms and conditions. And yes, fresh, a fresh perspective and level of enthusiasm. Easts to win!

Reactions: S J

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
Thank you for the introduction, pleased to be here. All good regarding the site's terms and conditions. And yes, fresh, a fresh perspective and level of enthusiasm. Easts to win!
You must still be on a high. What do you think the Roosters will do with the halves next year? New signing Flanagan into the halves or Mitchell to five eighth?

The_Fanatical_Rooster

Oct 12, 2019
I certainly am! It has been a great week. Not sure yet. I would think that they will keep Keary and Mitchell where they are and bring Flanagan into half back. But there will be competition with Lachlan Lam and Drew Hutchinson. It will be interesting to see who they start with for the World Club Challenge and then the trials. Anyway, interesting times.