Rugby League Roosters - Injury

ALX22

May 2, 2013
Sunshine Coast
Friend was set to play against the Storm in Saturday night’s 14-6 win but pulled up sore five minutes from the end of Thursday’s training session with a calf problem that has been bothering him for the past month.

Rooster

Sep 29, 2019
Vaucluse
Friend was set to play against the Storm in Saturday night’s 14-6 win but pulled up sore five minutes from the end of Thursday’s training session with a calf problem that has been bothering him for the past month.
He will play in the Grand Final but Verrills has done a good job.

ALX22

May 2, 2013
Sunshine Coast

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
I like Aubusson as a player - a really good club man. I'd say Keary will be ok - just a twinge. Friend I'm not sure on. It would be a risk - but if he's fit well worth it.

JWH will be a huge boost.

I can't see them losing it really. They are very good side - well tuned for this game.

Rooster

Sep 29, 2019
Vaucluse
Friend I'm not sure on. It would be a risk - but if he's fit well worth it.
It is a bit of a risk but Robbo will only pick him if he is fit. Even if he needed a 20 minute rest, Radley could play hooker for 20 minutes, so no big deal.

ALX22

May 2, 2013
Sunshine Coast
Roosters forward Mitchell Aubusson left the field early in Sunday night's grand final with a knee injury.

The 32-year-old back-rower left the field after 13 minutes after appearing to injure his left knee.

Roosters officials are confident he has not torn his ACL and looks to have injured his MCL but will not know a full diagnosis until later in the week.

ALX22

May 2, 2013
Sunshine Coast
Luke Keary battled through a high ankle sprain (syndesmosis injury) to play the past 2 wks (with help of painkilling injections). Will have scans to determine if he now needs surgery (8-10wks recovery), but in significant doubt for Kangaroos.

Source: NRL Physio

ALX22

May 2, 2013
Sunshine Coast
Roosters forward Mitchell Aubusson left the field early in Sunday night's grand final with a knee injury.

The 32-year-old back-rower left the field after 13 minutes after appearing to injure his left knee.

Roosters officials are confident he has not torn his ACL and looks to have injured his MCL but will not know a full diagnosis until later in the week.
Sydney Roosters second-rower Mitchell Aubusson has been cleared of a serious knee injury and is expected to be fit for the start of the 2020 season.

Aubusson left the field after 13 minutes of Sunday night's 14-8 grand final defeat of Canberra after injuring his left knee and underwent scans on Tuesday.

The Roosters report that the 32-year-old sustained a moderate medial ligament injury and will undergo a rehabilitation program during the off-season.

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
Sydney Roosters second-rower Mitchell Aubusson has been cleared of a serious knee injury and is expected to be fit for the start of the 2020 season.

Aubusson left the field after 13 minutes of Sunday night's 14-8 grand final defeat of Canberra after injuring his left knee and underwent scans on Tuesday.

The Roosters report that the 32-year-old sustained a moderate medial ligament injury and will undergo a rehabilitation program during the off-season.
A favourite of mine - a great Bench player.

ALX22

May 2, 2013
Sunshine Coast
Luke Keary has been ruled out of Australia's end of season Tests against Australia and New Zealand due to his ongoing ankle injury.

NRL.com understands Keary has succumbed to the syndesmosis injury he carried through the Roosters' premiership run. He required painkilling needles to play in their preliminary and grand final wins.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/10/17/keary-out-of-test-matches-against-nz-tonga/