Rugby League Roosters – News, Signings and Departures

Raboriginal

Well Known Member
Jan 13, 2020
Let's hope that Josh Morris can ride out and prolong his career for as long as possible, starting with a big night out against the Titans tonight! Go JMoz.

Easts to win 🐓🐔 ❤️ 🤍 💙
There aren't too many East's players that I like but it's almost impossible to dislike the Morris twins.

Rabbits 21

WLF "Member of the Year" 2019/20
Staff member
Feb 6, 2018

Right decision was a shoulder to the nose and broke Brian Kelly nose....

He's got to be careful with it I guess with making contact with the head. Maybe he's just got to learn the lesson from that."

"You don't want to be breaking people's faces. It sucks for him because he now misses out for the rest of the year."

- James Tedesco, 29 August 2021

Well said Teddy and now the same applies for Verrills and his 2 weeks, would’ve been 1 week if he took the early plea.

The_Fanatical_Rooster

Well Done Member
Oct 12, 2019
Sydney north
The Sam Verrills decision was grossly incorrect - nearly every outlet disagreed with the outcome. It was nothing at all, and much less than other incidents that had less severe penalties. The inconsistency with these decisions really needs to be looked at. Having ex players on the panel should not be allowed - they are ill equipped to handle these processes. Bring on the off season!

Rabbits 21

WLF "Member of the Year" 2019/20
Staff member
Feb 6, 2018
The Sam Verrills decision was grossly incorrect - nearly every outlet disagreed with the outcome. It was nothing at all, and much less than other incidents that had less severe penalties. The inconsistency with these decisions really needs to be looked at. Having ex players on the panel should not be allowed - they are ill equipped to handle these processes. Bring on the off season!
Sorry I disagree. It broke Brian Kelly nose you can’t use your shoulder and make contact with the face even if it’s accidental.

Radley punching after the scrum should’ve been a sin bin the other night and at least a fine for striking but he got let off of course. So you got a lucky break there.

Of course media outlets agree especially Fox Uncle Nick has a big influence on them we all know that!