Rugby League Roosters – Injuries and Suspensions

The_Fanatical_Rooster

Well Known Member
Oct 12, 2019
Sydney north
Not sure yet SJ. We will manage him well, of course, but who knows. It would not take much more for him to have to retire in my opinion. It could start initially with a retirement from representative football, but let's see what happens. It will be a mighty big shame if it gets to that, but his personal welfare and health in later life have to be of paramount importance and top priority right now, it is as simple as that.

Reactions: S J

Rabbits 21

WLF "Member of the Year" 2019/20
Staff member
Feb 6, 2018
I can't read the article, does he admit to be being concussed in origin?
I couldn’t read it either.

It is to my understanding medical experts said they deem him fit for round 1 so the Rorters shouldn’t qualify for the dispensation. I didn’t know this initially and though the doctors must’ve said he’s not fit.... the fact they have said he’s all good if the Rorters get the $350,000 it is plain wrong S J S J Southy Southy callmack1 callmack1

The_Fanatical_Rooster

Well Known Member
Oct 12, 2019
Sydney north
I am not sure it is as cut and dried as some make out. He has been concussed both at NRL and Origin level, full stop.

He should be prevented from playing the early rounds. It would be reckless to suggest otherwise.

Rabbits 21

WLF "Member of the Year" 2019/20
Staff member
Feb 6, 2018
I am not sure it is as cut and dried as some make out. He has been concussed both at NRL and Origin level, full stop.

He should be prevented from playing the early rounds. It would be reckless to suggest otherwise.
Well the doctors have said he’s fine so there should be no cap dispensation!