Opinion PRO WRESTLING

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
Ronda Rousey was big in the UFC. She is in the WWE now and wrestled at WWE Super Show-Down

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
:(

Roman Reigns relinquishes the Universal Title to battle his returning leukemia: Raw, Oct. 22, 2018

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
:(

Roman Reigns relinquishes the Universal Title to battle his returning leukemia: Raw, Oct. 22, 2018

Hope he gets a successful result.
All that fake hitting and kicking tends to leave bruising and that cant have been good for his blood cells.
Love it or hate it, it is entertaining and millions get a lot of pleasure from it whereas UFC only gets people blood up wishing they too could beat someone up.

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
Love it or hate it, it is entertaining and millions get a lot of pleasure from it whereas UFC only gets people blood up wishing they too could beat someone up.
That's not true. A lot of people enjoy watching the tactics the fighters use in the UFC.

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
The video I just posted, the Royal Rumble Match, is where 2 people start in the ring and every couple of minutes (or something) a new wrestler comes out and enters the ring. There are normally at least 30 wrestlers altogether in the match, so you can end up having heaps in the ring at once. The only way to be eliminated is by going over the top rope and both feet touching the ground. In this match you normally get some big name wrestlers from the past who you don't expect to be in it and you normally get a big reaction from the crowd.

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
That's not true. A lot of people enjoy watching the tactics the fighters use in the UFC.
a lot of people are just blood thirsty.
Its not entertainment its barbarism at its best.

Still no accounting for taste but each to their own.
I would however like to see those four morons who used knuckle dusters in WA to beat up helpless kangaroos get sentenced to a UFC round or two instead of petty gaol sentences

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
a lot of people are just blood thirsty.
Its not entertainment its barbarism at its best.
To me it is a combat sport, just like boxing, kickboxing, martial arts. I appreciate the tactics, athleticism, drama. I understand some people don't have the stomach for it and that's fine.