Opinion Politics: Comment & Opinions. WARNING: RUDE WORDS & DIFFERING VIEWS.

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
PM to visit US for formal state dinner with President Trump
13/07/2019

Prime Minister Scott Morrison will visit the United States for a formal state dinner with President Donald Trump, the Australian reports. The visit will take place in mid-September and is the first event of its kind for an Australian Prime Minister since John Howard. The dinner will be seen as a strategic show of support from the President for the US-Australian alliance as China's strength in the Indo-Pacific region grows.

(includes video)

Reactions: ALX22

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
people like you and some people of this forum, they're so nuts' it's amazing they function. Some have mental illnesses or other illness - me too..brain injuries but I was smart enough realise right wing bigots are a dying breed. Give it 10 years and then the 20 + years...when they are nearly hitting 40. It will change big time.

southsport

May 20, 2013
Daceyville
people like you and some people of this forum, they're so nuts' it's amazing they function. Some have mental illnesses or other illness - me too..brain injuries but I was smart enough realise right wing bigots are a dying breed. Give it 10 years and then the 20 + years...when they are nearly hitting 40. It will change big time.
What brought on that rant???

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
What brought on that rant???
the crap that 3 members here - you included. Immigration made Australia and what allows me greatly...one idiot here, he blatantly says it about Muslims. I should be the upset one...A muslim fella put me in a coma for 4 days. People like you, RR and stan and in some respect S J...you're not Australian. Have a fair go...there's in plenty on ugly white fellas - no good. Go to Logan..lol!

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
Immigration is good but it should be under control (they should have to come in LEGALLY). No country has the resources, housing and systems in place for unlimited immigration, and people who immigrate should be checked that they don't have criminal records, etc. It's just common sense really.

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
Immigration is good but it should be under control (they should have to come in LEGALLY). No country has the resources, housing and systems in place for unlimited immigration, and people who immigrate should be checked that they don't have criminal records, etc. It's just common sense really.
My great, greatfather was a illegal immigrant. He was a fisherman from Portugal. Changed his surname - it was Mendes.