Opinion Politics: Comment & Opinions. WARNING: RUDE WORDS & DIFFERING VIEWS.

stanleyg

Bonza Member
Apr 17, 2013
If the Japanese never bombed pearl harbour. The Nazis would've owned Britain. No King and no Queens. That's a good thing.
Thats a hypothetical because it never happened and we will never know.
Its like saying if one of your laborers had dug up a large gold nugget you wouldnt be landscaping.

The problem with invading Britain is logistics....its an island and you also had the Russian front to consider....The Russians might have attacked FIRST.
Even BEFORE the Japanese bombed Pearl the Americans HAD military working for the english embedded in their airforce for one and the US was shipping supplies to the English so that sort of cuts the legs out of your opinion.

Given Britains big source of foreign revenue is Tourism having a King or Queen is a GOOD THING.
If it wasnt for the Royal Pageantry not too many tourists would go there

To Paraphrase Tina Turner

Queen Elizabeth 11
was simply the best
better than all the rest
better than anyone to sit upon the throne
she was simply the best
queen.jpg
Charlie "should" be good at the job as he has served a 70year apprenticeship.
king C.JPG

Last edited:

Southy

WLF "Member of the Year" 2020
May 20, 2013
Daceyville

wilco

Knowledgeable Member
Apr 11, 2016
Thats a hypothetical because it never happened and we will never know.
Its like saying if one of your laborers had dug up a large gold nugget you wouldnt be landscaping.

The problem with invading Britain is logistics....its an island and you also had the Russian front to consider....The Russians might have attacked FIRST.
Even BEFORE the Japanese bombed Pearl the Americans HAD military working for the english embedded in their airforce for one and the US was shipping supplies to the English so that sort of cuts the legs out of your opinion.

Given Britains big source of foreign revenue is Tourism having a King or Queen is a GOOD THING.
If it wasnt for the Royal Pageantry not too many tourists would go there

To Paraphrase Tina Turner

Queen Elizabeth 11
was simply the best
better than all the rest
better than anyone to sit upon the throne
she was simply the best
View attachment 9545
Charlie "should" be good at the job as he has served a 70year apprenticeship.
View attachment 9546
If D-Day never happened, well the yanks help us more the GB. Bombing of Darwin and 1 of 2 small subs in Sydney Harbour.

wilco

Knowledgeable Member
Apr 11, 2016
The worst and the best of humanity. Nuclear bombs. Even the scientists did say “Manhattan project no will be safe again “

stanleyg

Bonza Member
Apr 17, 2013
If D-Day never happened, well the yanks help us more the GB. Bombing of Darwin and 1 of 2 small subs in Sydney Harbour.
IF. If ...those IFs never happened so dont join the militant perpetually umbraged and try to re invent history Wilco.

War is Hell and not recommended for anyone but it happens and hypotheticals do not change the result.

subs in Sydney harbor? ...Yes and you can even see some wreckage while another is a at the bottom of the sea and a War Grave.
The japanese also fired on Newcastle, and bombed parts of WA and Darwin.
The remains of the Darwin post office still stand today

My recently deceased neighbour fought in New Guinea.
The Aussies back peddled in the face of the japanese onslaught and police along with MP's were sent to peoples houses during the night and "Press ganged" army reservists who were then shipped to New Guinea.

Our "war Hero" Blamey went there and called our soldiers cowardly for retreating so he was lucky his own troops didnt shoot him.
The Poms were much better jungle fighters than the americans and they in turn learnt a lot from the English.

I do have one Englishman we have NO time for and my wife made it known when on a tour of the UK as he was being praised by the tour guide.
She said straight out he was an ASS.
That man was Churchill whose comment in the face of the japanes progress through New guinea was "let the japs take Australia, we will get it back later".
Our PM at the time who succeeded McFadden was John Curtain who told the english he was pulling our troops out of the middle east to defend Australia which we did and started the Japanese retreat.

McCarthur was then based in Australia to conduct his "I will return" to the Philipines" and yes I have seen his underground bunker in Sydney.
Following on from the "six degrees of separation" I also in my younger years worked with a man who was stationed in Darwin to defend against japanese attacks.
Of course if you like war stories you can research the infamous "battle of Brisbane" in 1942.

stanleyg

Bonza Member
Apr 17, 2013
I don’t any royals. GB, Sweden, Denmark etc. So, it’s not the English royalty. OK!
you are entitled to not like anyone you wish including me because thats your right.

You can even be in favour of joining Bandana head and wanting a Republic but we already had that vote and a resounding NO was the result.

It however doesnt mean everybody doesnt like Royalty and it is often the glue that holds a country together.
The Italians did away with their royalty and have had almost as many governments since the war as there have been years passing.
It is only that fact they have a Monarchy that keeps Monaco independent from France.
The Queen of the Nederlands is now the longest serving monarch having around 50 years on the throne
The Chrysanthemum throne works well in its current form (thanks to General McCarthur)

Given what you said I guess you didnt like the "king" Elvis either.

wilco

Knowledgeable Member
Apr 11, 2016
you are entitled to not like anyone you wish including me because thats your right.

You can even be in favour of joining Bandana head and wanting a Republic but we already had that vote and a resounding NO was the result.

It however doesnt mean everybody doesnt like Royalty and it is often the glue that holds a country together.
The Italians did away with their royalty and have had almost as many governments since the war as there have been years passing.
It is only that fact they have a Monarchy that keeps Monaco independent from France.
The Queen of the Nederlands is now the longest serving monarch having around 50 years on the throne
The Chrysanthemum throne works well in its current form (thanks to General McCarthur)

Given what you said I guess you didnt like the "king" Elvis either.
You m….😂It’s Denmark and Holland-Netherlands.
I take you posts with a grain of salt. Maybe read up what the USA vs The Japanese and the Anzacs.
If the eels win tonight I won’t bother this nutbag forum.

Reactions: S J

wilco

Knowledgeable Member
Apr 11, 2016
stanleyg stanleyg - you still believe Trump is a worthy President even though on Fox crap- it’s up to me what I believe is classified or not with Nuclear 😂😂😂😂😅

wilco

Knowledgeable Member
Apr 11, 2016
stanleyg stanleyg

Are Queen Elizabeth and Queen Margrethe related?

The Danish Queen was a third cousin of Queen Elizabeth II, descended from Queen Victoria, per the outlet. Margrethe was seated in the first row of the church in the same section as other monarchs from European nations including Prince Albert II of Monaco, King Philippe of Belgium and King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden

Reactions: Southy and S J

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
stanleyg stanleyg

The Danish Queen was a third cousin of Queen Elizabeth II, descended from Queen Victoria, per the outlet. Margrethe was seated in the first row of the church in the same section as other monarchs from European nations including Prince Albert II of Monaco, King Philippe of Belgium and King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden

Good to see you like the Royals so much wilco wilco

Reactions: stanleyg

wilco

Knowledgeable Member
Apr 11, 2016
Who massacred the ANZAC's at gallipoli? Not Turkey's soldiers. The Captains of the ships (all POMS). Wrong destination...wrong cove.

Southy

WLF "Member of the Year" 2020
May 20, 2013
Daceyville
stanleyg stanleyg

For someone that doesn't like royalty you sure know a lot about them.

stanleyg

Bonza Member
Apr 17, 2013
stanleyg stanleyg

most european Royalty is related in some way or other....That is far from new news and if if you did your back ground checks on those you hated you would know this Wilco.
I am surprised you are not looking at the British Royal families German roots.