Opinion Politics: Comment & Opinions. WARNING: RUDE WORDS & DIFFERING VIEWS.

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
GOP@GOP·17h "We will not be intimidated...We are going to clean this mess up now. President Trump won by a landslide. We are going to prove it. And we are going to reclaim the United States of America for the people who vote for freedom."—Sidney Powell

That's the official GOP twitter account, officially disregarding the result of a fair election. What can you say about these people? Meanwhile, the country faces the risk of a massive death toll from the pandemic over Thanksgiving and Christmas, and the President is... playing golf. And refusing info to the incoming Biden administration.

Whereas Dubya actually asked President-elect Obama to participate in meetings about the economy - including an invitation to participate in the G-20 meeting just after the election. See the difference?
Good to see you back moto ... ;)

Reactions: Southy

wilco

Sep 30, 2020
GOP@GOP·17h "We will not be intimidated...We are going to clean this mess up now. President Trump won by a landslide. We are going to prove it. And we are going to reclaim the United States of America for the people who vote for freedom."—Sidney Powell

That's the official GOP twitter account, officially disregarding the result of a fair election. What can you say about these people? Meanwhile, the country faces the risk of a massive death toll from the pandemic over Thanksgiving and Christmas, and the President is... playing golf. And refusing info to the incoming Biden administration.

Whereas Dubya actually asked President-elect Obama to participate in meetings about the economy - including an invitation to participate in the G-20 meeting just after the election. See the difference?
Brother, if it was me - That :) would go down - more than a KO

Attachments

Reactions: S J

stanleyg

Enthusiastic Member
Apr 17, 2013
The difference is the final result has NOT been declared by the electoral college or the courts......see the difference.
Trump is entitled to ensure everything was above board and that is what Democracies do.
Gore.jpeg

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
Reactions: Southy

wilco

Sep 30, 2020
The idea is great - but the reality might be harder.
Maybe????????? In 40 years time 2050. Though there are Scientists who are looking for the next thing always, as the moment the pandemic, it's not scientists who will find a way for cars, trains and airplanes, and ships. Smart Engineers.

wilco

Sep 30, 2020
Maybe????????? In 40 years time 2050. Though there are Scientists who are looking for the next thing always, as the moment the pandemic, it's not scientists who will find a way for cars, trains and airplanes, and ships. Smart Engineers.
lol! I still believe I'm in 2010...lol! 30 years time.

wilco

Sep 30, 2020
Boris is looking at 10 years time not 30 years, seems a bit optimistic I think, maybe everyone will keep their old cars as long as possible?
Brother - can you read?
"Maybe????????? In 40 years time 2050. Though there are Scientists who are looking for the next thing always, as the moment the pandemic, it's not scientists who will find a way for cars, trains and airplanes, and ships. Smart Engineers." I corrected the 40 yrs to 30. After work and doing soup at the time.
Also - I posted that.

Southy

Enthusiastic Member
May 20, 2013
Daceyville
Brother - can you read?
"Maybe????????? In 40 years time 2050. Though there are Scientists who are looking for the next thing always, as the moment the pandemic, it's not scientists who will find a way for cars, trains and airplanes, and ships. Smart Engineers." I corrected the 40 yrs to 30. After work and doing soup at the time.
Also - I posted that.
I can read but I think you may have problem reading and counting as well..........in 40 years it will be 2060 not 2050. :rolleyes:

Reactions: stanleyg

wilco

Sep 30, 2020
Victorian Premier with 5 days sick leave for casual workers. I'm not sure how long it goes for? It's 1 year - yes. Not 2 years though. People have to feed their family and with casual workers they need income. I also, as a small business owner. Though some weeks I make thousands before tax though..lol!. After my expenditure and my employee wage.
I will repeat this - if it's 1 year I have no problem, after the 1 year...No. As it will take one year if the vaccine works until most Australians get it.