Opinion Politics: Comment & Opinions. WARNING: RUDE WORDS & DIFFERING VIEWS.

stanleyg

Enthusiastic Member
Apr 17, 2013
I hope everybody is finally starting to see the mess PC is causing to society.
I have to channel surf when Bolt is on because he is so fixated on covid and china to the point of it being almost impossible to stay tuned in for any length of time.

I did switch back from "cops" and Bolt had a "white privilege" story on.
Trump has now banned it being taught in federal work places and rightfully so and not using Federal money to do it

Bolt then showed a clip of the Lesson".
one large AAF (african american female) conducting a "class"(more like a brain washing) of only white people.
She had written on a white board "ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE :)S" and was then justifying why she had written it on the board.

If I had been in the class room I would have walked to the board and rubbed out the word "WHITE" and the then the lesson may have had relevance.
rosie.JPGracism 3.jpgALM 1.jpeg I suppose the question should be asked seeing Bolt is so Xenophobic over china does that make him a :)? or just drawing attention to the differences between a Democracy and a communist doctrine country.

Reactions: Southy

stanleyg

Enthusiastic Member
Apr 17, 2013
I know we have Nutters in Victoria claiming covid is a joke and they have the right to public assembly but if they had complied with social distancing and self isolation even with the Andrews hotel stuff up they might be clear of it now.

Meanwhile this is why the USA has covid problems