Opinion Politics: Comment & Opinions. WARNING: RUDE WORDS & DIFFERING VIEWS.

stanleyg

Enthusiastic Member
Apr 17, 2013
68 olympics.JPG
The odd thing is the "white" guy suffered more for wearing a badge...but all you hear about by those raising "race" is white privilege.
Its a standard fall back position of the perpetually aggrieved and I honestly cant see it ever changing.

You have those two young party girls from Brisbane LIE on their paperwork after a shopping trip to covid country and a flight home via Sydney.
When they are caught out the family raise the RACE CARD instead of just accepting they did the wrong thing and copping punishment.
Their solution is LIE or refuse to say anything other than that they are being picked on only because of their RACE.

Reactions: Southy

moto748

Very Active Member
Sep 13, 2013
I am not defending Clinton, I have made that clear. As you know perfectly well, stanley. But you persist in these diatribes. You can complain about Bill Clinton as much as you like, it doesn't bother me at all, why should it? It is a matter of record that he was pally with Epstein, just like Trump.

ON HCQ, I am happy to accept the view of the WHO and the FDA. If you are not, and think they are wrong, well, that's up to you. Some further reading:

stanleyg

Enthusiastic Member
Apr 17, 2013
I am not defending Clinton, I have made that clear. As you know perfectly well, stanley. But you persist in these diatribes. You can complain about Bill Clinton as much as you like, it doesn't bother me at all, why should it? It is a matter of record that he was pally with Epstein, just like Trump.

ON HCQ, I am happy to accept the view of the WHO and the FDA. If you are not, and think they are wrong, well, that's up to you. Some further reading:

As much as you might like to "hype" up a post I dont do diatribes.

If the shoe fits wear it......
The Democrats have based their whole animus of Trump over alleged unproven crimes and his supposed lecherous outlook concerning women..
Its just pointing out he who is without sin should not cast the first stone and the Democrats are as bad and more definitely worse because they have used political power for self gratification.
All the Demi rats can come up with are accusations going back decades and amounting to I said, she said with no independent proof or it would have seen him in court

As for HCQ those organisations have committed to a point of view that given the use and results of HCQ that view is not sustainable.
Trump has never said it was a cure but mitigates the serious effects of a bug we have no cure for other than hope and trying to keep the sufferer alive long enough for its effects to pass.
When Lancet "pulls" a fake news bulletin and you have countries like Qatar using it to good effect that should tell even you something.

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
Reviews/studies have shown HCQ may well be good. Recent (very basic) studies have proven inconclusive - but a previous in-depth study seemed to show it did help - if in the right dose at the right time - ie early.

It is open to debate at this stage from what I've read.

Reactions: stanleyg

stanleyg

Enthusiastic Member
Apr 17, 2013
Reviews/studies have shown HCQ may well be good. Recent (very basic) studies have proven inconclusive - but a previous in-depth study seemed to show it did help - if in the right dose at the right time - ie early.

the point is it does have a benefit despite what the anti Trumpers made fun of and given we dont have a cure it is certainly an aid until one is found.

Its just sad that people hate him so much they wont tolerate anything from him even when he is RIGHT..

He knows that non voting in person is open to corruption....by both sides but that is why the demirats are pushing it.
The odd thing is the Dems attacked him over alleged electronic collusion by Russia or even Hilarys emails and now they want electronic absentee or even postal voting because they believe they have a better chance of winning
He floated postponing elections despite others having raised it given the health pandemic and he was made the butt of more jokes.
He said he is however happy to have an early election and they wont have a bar of that either.

moto748

Very Active Member
Sep 13, 2013
He floated postponing elections despite others having raised it given the health pandemic and he was made the butt of more jokes.
He said he is however happy to have an early election and they wont have a bar of that either.
Who were 'the others' who had suggested delaying the elections?

As for Trump being happy with the election date (why 'early', by the way?), have you seen his latest comments?

moto748

Very Active Member
Sep 13, 2013
He knows that non voting in person is open to corruption....by both sides but that is why the demirats are pushing it.

Explain the logic there. You are arguing that that system is equally at risk to fiddling from both sides. In that case, why should the Democrats be so keen on it?

moto748

Very Active Member
Sep 13, 2013

Well, what have you read? You make these claims, and never ever substantiate them with any link.

To reiterate, the overwhelming consensus of expert medical opinion is that HCQ is no no value in the treating CV, and can indeed have serious after-effects. And as I said, the WHO and the FDA take that view. It is always going ot be possible to find a doctor somewhere who demurs, but as I say, there is little doubt where the consensus lies.

And why are you and stanley so convinced HCQ *is* of value? The only possible answer is, because 'Doctor' Trump says so? I'd rather trust the real doctors.

Did your thirst for knowledge extend to reading the link I posted in #5509?

Then of course, there's this:

[/URL]

Trump (or, more precisely, the American tax-payer) being played like a cheap fiddle!

Last edited: