Opinion Politics: Comment & Opinions. WARNING: RUDE WORDS & DIFFERING VIEWS.

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
ScoMo did very well with the bushfires for mine. What he has delivered with the $1500 scheme for job keeper and seeker payments etc... well his system in regards to this is better than the UK, US and NZ news channels were saying and when ABC admit that too when they’re a Labor station you know it’s good. What he’s offered re free childcare for essential workers is also very good at this tough time.

ScoMo broke down last week and got emotional in regards to the toll this is taking on Australians, that was him in a pure moment of emotion. The man clearly cares even if people say he doesn’t. You can never keep everyone happy anyway.
He conned you mate.
With the child care free - you have to understand 2 reasons why. More than most countries Australia has working parents. If Childcare centres close, it would bad for our economy. My brother has lost his job and a good friend (she's a casual teacher) at least her husband has a job in the essential services.

Rabbits 21

WLF "Member of the Year" 2019
Feb 6, 2018
He conned you mate.
With the child care free - you have to understand 2 reasons why. More than most countries Australia has working parents. If Childcare centres close, it would bad for our economy. My brother has lost his job and a good friend (she's a casual teacher) at least her husband has a job in the essential services.
Exactly so he was doing a good thing.

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
Not as unfairly treated as his unfortunate victims, the scumbag.
It’s very very very very rare that the high court overrule a decision so there must’ve been something damning in lack of evidence for them to overturn/overrule the decision in such an emphatic way.

Reactions: S J

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
Not as unfairly treated as his unfortunate victims, the scumbag.
He didn't havbe any victims Moto.
You can believe what you want to believe BUT the Highest Court unaminously said he was innocent ergo he had no victims.

Questions do however need to be asked of the VIC Premier and some of his comments that may have influenced lower courts.
You also had a lot of vitriol aimed at T Abbott for visiting a long time friend in Prison.
I am sure if you had a close fried or family member in GAOL you would visit them.

J Howard was also criticised for having the temerity to provide a reference of all his service to the community.
That was not a factor aimed to get him off or aid his conviction as it bore no direct evidence on the charges.

Should he have been convicted (which he was at the lower courts) it would serve when time came to the imposing of a sentence.
Try visiting a court and watch lawyers referencing their clients "good" aspects or difficult upbringing to mediate their sentence or guilt. its done in every case be they guilty or innocent.
Not to rub it in but the faith shown by those two in their friend turned out to be justified.

Q'Billie Boy

May 2, 2013
Well then if they have nothing to hide, the royal commission report into his leadership will be released in full and not redacted won't it?

Or does the current government care more about religion then it's people?

Southy

May 20, 2013
Daceyville
Well then if they have nothing to hide, the royal commission report into his leadership will be released in full and not redacted won't it?

Or does the current government care more about religion then it's people?
Christophobes walk in all forms of life, the parliament, the judiciary, law enforcement, the media, and it's best not to give them anything that they can twist and use in the persuit of those that have been proven to be innocent.

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
Actually they only do 50% of the cost with Childcare. Many childcare centres will need a big loan. Only NSW covered 90 Million. Scomo and the Treasurer! :rolleyes:
whatever they do Bazz the Libs you’ll never be pleased. It’s ok mate I get it.

I think they’re doing a good job in very trying times.

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
My Nanna is happy tonight. Even though she can’t get a weekly pension and hasn’t for a few years as the government say she’s got too much money as she has a healthcare card for her scripts she qualifies for the one off $750 payment and it’s made her week!

Reactions: Southy and stanleyg

Southy

May 20, 2013
Daceyville
My Nanna is happy tonight. Even though she can’t get a weekly pension and hasn’t for a few years as the government say she’s got too much money as she has a healthcare card for her scripts she qualifies for the one off $750 payment and it’s made her week!
Do people have to apply for that payment or is it automatic from the government?

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
It’s very very very very rare that the high court overrule a decision so there must’ve been something damning in lack of evidence for them to overturn/overrule the decision in such an emphatic way.
AND - it was 7 - 0, not a few either way.

It wasn't a technicality - it was 7 - 0 on the facts.

Reactions: Rabbits 21