Opinion Politics: Comment & Opinions. WARNING: RUDE WORDS & DIFFERING VIEWS.

stanleyg

Enthusiastic Member
Apr 17, 2013
So - Each-way Albo wants total emmisions gone by 2050 ! The child protégée - Greta - says the world will end in 2030.

Who are we to believe ?
climate 5.jpgGreta is being used as Dupe after brainwashing from her parents. Albo just lost an election lead by his mate BS BILL who could NOT cost any of his whacko climate impost and now Albo is preaching from the same failed policy. Labor never learns and if it wants to be so intransigent appeasing its Green mates for votes and preferences it needs to be more circumspect given the earths past with ever changing Natural Climate Change
climate 12.JPG

Bazza

Enthusiastic Member
Apr 11, 2016
Wtf is this bullshit.
Well there is :)s here, though I doubt they're brave enough to give to a minority in the public. One member here grealty. Also, More than 90% Scientists have commented - you have lower emissions greatly. Don't tell the right-wings Liberals (who control the Government) The dreadful PM and he's arse lickers mates.
Have a good day.

stanleyg

Enthusiastic Member
Apr 17, 2013
Well there is :)s here, though I doubt they're brave enough to give to a minority in the public. One member here grealty. Also, More than 90% Scientists have commented - you have lower emissions greatly. Don't tell the right-wings Liberals (who control the Government) The dreadful PM and he's arse lickers mates.
Have a good day.
You really have to wonder where you get this rubbish from.
More than 90% of scientists?
Really?
which scientists? Not the ones who signed the climate emergency declaration that made front page news who all turned out to be students at university studying crap like psychology and the "chief" scientist had a speciality in Dingo Identification. The only credible name in the ELEVEN THOUSAND scientists was MICKEY MOUSE.
or would they be the ones finally turning in their biased reports paid for by No CarbonTax Gillard?

There are just as many scientists who don't agree with the Green BS that the "science is in". The only difference is their reserved opinions DONT made good media headlines.
Australia could go to NIL< NADA< ZERO <SFA or bugge rall emissions and it would NOT affect the climate one iota but would be an economy killer.
We have had those who have tried to usurp natural climate change at work for decades and so far they are batting ZERO.
The ice is still there and greenies need rescuing from it, we still have Polar bears...more than ever etc etc.

Racism?. No Racism here.
If someone or some culture , team , group etc stuff up they deserve to be criticised or held to account.
That includes those pandering to certain groups because of those groups culture or ethnicity.
Its not racism ...It is exercising free speech to call out problems or issues and actually trying to howl someone down for their belief or position is a form of racism of course except where it is a white who has that position because it is a fundamental belief you cant be :) to a whitey.
Falling back on calling people :)s is a standard cop out for those who cant accept criticism or humour.
How long since you watched the ABC Black Comedy show where they pretend to shit on white peoples pictures or our flag?
Even some indigenous are disgusted by some of their "skits" which are actually racial hatred at its finest disguised as "humour".

Support Minorities?
Cant talk for others but I support ALPA and the fine work they are doing. If I had money there are a few fine minority groups doing very good work I would happily give fiscal support to as well.
You really need to stop throwing unfounded accusations about and work on your health because mud throwing isnt your sport
greens 6.jpggreens 4.jpegclimate 11.jpegclimate 14.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Southy

Bazza

Enthusiastic Member
Apr 11, 2016
You really have to wonder where you get this rubbish from.
More than 90% of scientists?
Really?
which scientists? Not the ones who signed the climate emergency declaration that made front page news who all turned out to be students at university studying crap like psychology and the "chief" scientist had a speciality in Dingo Identification. The only credible name in the ELEVEN THOUSAND scientists was MICKEY MOUSE.
or would they be the ones finally turning in their biased reports paid for by No CarbonTax Gillard?

There are just as many scientists who don't agree with the Green BS that the "science is in". The only difference is their reserved opinions DONT made good media headlines.
Australia could go to NIL< NADA< ZERO <SFA or bugge rall emissions and it would NOT affect the climate one iota but would be an economy killer.
We have had those who have tried to usurp natural climate change at work for decades and so far they are batting ZERO.
The ice is still there and greenies need rescuing from it, we still have Polar bears...more than ever etc etc.

Racism?. No Racism here.
If someone or some culture , team , group etc stuff up they deserve to be criticised or held to account.
That includes those pandering to certain groups because of those groups culture or ethnicity.
Its not racism ...It is exercising free speech to call out problems or issues and actually trying to howl someone down for their belief or position is a form of racism of course except where it is a white who has that position because it is a fundamental belief you cant be :) to a whitey.
Falling back on calling people :)s is a standard cop out for those who cant accept criticism or humour.
How long since you watched the ABC Black Comedy show where they pretend to shit on white peoples pictures or our flag?
Even some indigenous are disgusted by some of their "skits" which are actually racial hatred at its finest disguised as "humour".

Support Minorities?
Cant talk for others but I support ALPA and the fine work they are doing. If I had money there are a few fine minority groups doing very good work I would happily give fiscal support to as well.
You really need to stop throwing unfounded accusations about and work on your health because mud throwing isnt your sport
View attachment 3324View attachment 3325View attachment 3326View attachment 3327

Bazza

Enthusiastic Member
Apr 11, 2016

stanleyg

Enthusiastic Member
Apr 17, 2013

Its global warmist propagtanda by vested interests BS Bazza.
Check out the ice/ snow graph....its still there and not going anywhere.

CO2 is a miniscule part of our atmosphere and plants THRIVE on it....The world is having its best harvests in ages so the Vegans should be very happy (oh they too are running scare campaigns about cattle farts). The American corn crop even emits MORE O2 than the amazon rainforest
Coal comes from PLANTS so they should be happy about that too.

The climate extinctionists should be very happy about cows eating and digesting all that methane producing plant matter that would otherwise rot and produce more emissions.
Over in the Political arena you have Labor with nothing else to run on campaigning about zero emissions by 2050 when Greta says we are doomed by 2030.
As usual Labor cant give a costing or an actual plan how to make their policy work without killing the economy, banning cars, banning cows, banning crops, banning trains , banning people.
The only ones saying the Science is in are global warmists….because they are trying to nobble debate on their propaganda.
The facts are the climate is CHANGING....It is always changing and always will long after we are gone.
labor 4.jpeglabor3.jpeglabor2.jpeg

Reactions: S J

Bazza

Enthusiastic Member
Apr 11, 2016
Its global warmist propagtanda by vested interests BS Bazza.
Check out the ice/ snow graph....its still there and not going anywhere.

CO2 is a miniscule part of our atmosphere and plants THRIVE on it....The world is having its best harvests in ages so the Vegans should be very happy (oh they too are running scare campaigns about cattle farts). The American corn crop even emits MORE O2 than the amazon rainforest
Coal comes from PLANTS so they should be happy about that too.

The climate extinctionists should be very happy about cows eating and digesting all that methane producing plant matter that would otherwise rot and produce more emissions.
Over in the Political arena you have Labor with nothing else to run on campaigning about zero emissions by 2050 when Greta says we are doomed by 2030.
As usual Labor cant give a costing or an actual plan how to make their policy work without killing the economy, banning cars, banning cows, banning crops, banning trains , banning people.
The only ones saying the Science is in are global warmists….because they are trying to nobble debate on their propaganda.
The facts are the climate is CHANGING....It is always changing and always will long after we are gone.
View attachment 3329View attachment 3330View attachment 3331
1582594693275.png

I forgot, the LNP are scientist or bullshit artists - the latter is more appropriate. Most Politicians are. I'm voting Independent in Qld state and I'll vote for Tate (he's a scam artists) but the council has given be 2 jobs as a one Man band. Mind you, he isn't looking for the future of the Gold Coast really. $$$ for him and his cronies. But at least I got 2 jobs and many more in the future. You know you'll get paid and it doesn't have to be a great job..lol! Just saying.

stanleyg

Enthusiastic Member
Apr 17, 2013
View attachment 3333

I forgot, the LNP are scientist or bullshit artists - the latter is more appropriate. Most Politicians are. I'm voting Independent in Qld state and I'll vote for Tate (he's a scam artists) but the council has given be 2 jobs as a one Man band. Mind you, he isn't looking for the future of the Gold Coast really. $$$ for him and his cronies. But at least I got 2 jobs and many more in the future. You know you'll get paid and it doesn't have to be a great job..lol! Just saying.
Well I hope your independent gets in and earns your vote Bazza...They are however only worth anythgin if neither of the two major parties do not have a majority and need their supporet to get decisionjs through council.
Having NO upper house voting Independent in the state election is an exercise in a wasted vote.

No one has ever said the LNP are scientists but we KNOW Lamor is full of BS artists.
The more they stay in opposition the more desperate and Green like their BS becomes.
Surely you remember BS BILL standing up and saying "WE" gave them INFECTED blankets when talking about Indigenous people of Australia.
He plucked that straight out of the Trail of tears with AMERICAN first nations people.

Most of the LNP (except some of those in inner city seats with a high number of latte sipping greenies) DONT actually believe the Global warmist BS that has been disproven time and again but they still claim the "science is in" with a straight face.
It just shows they are Politicians like the rest who will do anything for a vote.
When trying to win votes Pollies will promise or claim anything they think will get the sheep to vote for themand the sad thing is a lot do without actually thinking about what effect their policies will have on them.
Luckily Australians made an informed choice last federal election,
dna3.jpgqld1.jpegGreens 2.gif

Bazza

Enthusiastic Member
Apr 11, 2016

;)

Maybe some Politicians twink twink Trump. Trump and his aids will aid an addiction or trial as there life will be in doubt. 4-5 aids when Trump as President - they were convicted --- lol! It cracks me up the morons who believe Trump is honest. I realise here is my most part - 90-5% members are gullible or just morons. The latter is more appropriate actually.
Have a good thursday idiots. I did two posts on another site and nothing concerning right wing LNP. It was sport. ....ers you should've have invested in gold 2 years - Now your profit margin 25%...haha

stanleyg

Enthusiastic Member
Apr 17, 2013

;)

Maybe some Politicians twink twink Trump. Trump and his aids will aid an addiction or trial as there life will be in doubt. 4-5 aids when Trump as President - they were convicted --- lol! It cracks me up the morons who believe Trump is honest. I realise here is my most part - 90-5% members are gullible or just morons. The latter is more appropriate actually.
Have a good thursday idiots. I did two posts on another site and nothing concerning right wing LNP. It was sport. ....ers you should've have invested in gold 2 years - Now your profit margin 25%...haha
Harvey was convicted on two lesser counts while the others he was found Not Guilty of.
I am betting he will Appeal those in due course but first he has another charge over in California to answer .

Before you get too excited Bazza , Harvey was the darling of the DEMOCRATS. Even Michelle Obama loved Harvey .
If he doesnt or loses any appeal then he should get a sentence reflecting the offence.

My only issue with it is why it took so long for these people to complain about him given a lot of them kept up their association with him and some even sent him very nice emails, texts etc.
Some people will obviously sell their souls..and bodies for a spot on the silver screen.

The only gullible Moron in here is, well lets just say its not us.

Whether Trump is honest or not is irrelevant...what is relevant is how good he is for his country and given their economy and jobs he has created not to mention allowed the media to create a fake news industry then he has been pretty good for the USA.

In your other site posts did you just use foul language to pad out your comment to? or do you save it all for when you are in here?.climate 18.jpeglabor 5.jpeg

Bazza

Enthusiastic Member
Apr 11, 2016
I have a daughter and 2nd wife

Last edited by a moderator:

stanleyg

Enthusiastic Member
Apr 17, 2013
I have a daughter and 2nd wife
You are making a lot of BIG unfounded assumptions as usual.
I dont usually comment on my family...but here ya go.
She went into the armed services because her UNCLE was in the CMF and had a breakdown....He blew his brains out with a shotgun....Happy now you imbecile?.
It wasn t a pretty sight sdeeing an 80 yr old woman with a towel trying to hold her sons head together while his brains covered the wall.

Serously Bazza you should just stick to voting for Councillors like Critchlow .

If you dont like my comments IGNORE them.

Last edited by a moderator: