Opinion Politics: Comment & Opinions. WARNING: RUDE WORDS & DIFFERING VIEWS.

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
The beginning of sorrows.

Welcome to WW3???

I think you are reading too much into it.
The middle east is a mess and has been for almost 2000 yrs.
Nothing will change...The muslims want to destroy Israel and that's a cornerstone of their politics.
If Iran tries to develop a Nuke the Jews will blow them up.

Iranians as Shites are absolute fanatics but their Ayatollahs are not that far gone they will risk destruction of their country.
They sponsor terrorism and have done so since 1979.

The whole current Koran rattling by Iran is purely to get sanctions against them lifted.
Should Iran actually take actions that result in attacks on the US then sanctions wont matter because they would no longer have any oil production ability to sell it.

You should also take into account the Saudi Sunnis wont have forgotten or forgiven Irans attacks on their oil production a few months ago.

Iran of course will do a Saddam if things get worse and send missiles at Israel to try and bring their fellow Muslim countries regardless of their sect into the fight once Israel replies.

Last edited:

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
Yes those softhead rebellionists were out and about yesterday with profanity laden signs that would have done Voldy proud..

The odd thing is they totally disregard the cause of our bushfires and of course Greenies roles in the build up of fuel as a result.

While they were ranting over in Iceland that country where Greens said there would be NO ICE by 2008 people had to be rescued off a GLACIER in a BLIZZARD.

They cant even work out their own messages they are trying to send and are just lashing out at anything they can but one thing you can bet on is they used fossil fuel power and its derivatives to get to their demonstrations..

They have apart from avowed activists changed their mantra from Global warming to CLIMATE CHANGE to rope people in but the issue is over how much is NATURAL and how much fact they claim is human caused. Climate change for the better or worse has been occurring for over 4.5 BILLION years.

Their claims get disproven regularly but they are so convinced they are right even when shown they are wrong they just disavow it.

Even retired CSIRO climate scientist PHIL CHENEY who has spent most of his working life in relation to bushfire mitigation has admitted Green influence in grass roots politics putting up GREEN TAPE to obstruct hazard reduction is a major issue.
On a personal note he said living on KI where over a third has gone up in smoke he applied to removed THREE dangerous trees close to his house.
They eventually gave him approval only if he replanted TWENTY TREES. His premises was hardly big enough to cope with three trees.

Their actions during a bushfire and human crisis is totally reprehensible as they drag police away from real duties.
I spoke to a few on social media and the reply they gave was POLICE DONT FIGHT FIRES so its fine .

Reactions: southsport

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
It could go in the funnies section if it wasn't so serious.
Harry and Meggs obviously had planned this while drama for a while and leaving young "Archie" in Canada should have raise flags they were up to something.

Not sure what Liz will do but she has options if they want to "step" back from being senior royals.
Probably they best option would be...
Leave him his title "Prince" as he was born into it
remove duke and duchess titles and benefits
Tell them they can become "independent" but are not to use "ROYAL" in any business dealings
no longer support them from taxpayers fundings and Harry can pay for his own security from his $50 million trust fund.

You cant be Royal when it suits you and pull a bette davis "I want to be alone" when it suits you.
harry.jpeg

On the bright side finally after three years and three Prime Ministers Brexit looks like being passed now. Just waiting on the house of lords

Last edited:
Reactions: S J

southsport

May 20, 2013
Daceyville
Yes those softhead rebellionists were out and about yesterday with profanity laden signs that would have done Voldy proud..

The odd thing is they totally disregard the cause of our bushfires and of course Greenies roles in the build up of fuel as a result.

While they were ranting over in Iceland that country where Greens said there would be NO ICE by 2008 people had to be rescued off a GLACIER in a BLIZZARD.

They cant even work out their own messages they are trying to send and are just lashing out at anything they can but one thing you can bet on is they used fossil fuel power and its derivatives to get to their demonstrations..

They have apart from avowed activists changed their mantra from Global warming to CLIMATE CHANGE to rope people in but the issue is over how much is NATURAL and how much fact they claim is human caused. Climate change for the better or worse has been occurring for over 4.5 BILLION years.

Their claims get disproven regularly but they are so convinced they are right even when shown they are wrong they just disavow it.

Even retired CSIRO climate scientist PHIL CHENEY who has spent most of his working life in relation to bushfire mitigation has admitted Green influence in grass roots politics putting up GREEN TAPE to obstruct hazard reduction is a major issue.
On a personal note he said living on KI where over a third has gone up in smoke he applied to removed THREE dangerous trees close to his house.
They eventually gave him approval only if he replanted TWENTY TREES. His premises was hardly big enough to cope with three trees.

Their actions during a bushfire and human crisis is totally reprehensible as they drag police away from real duties.
I spoke to a few on social media and the reply they gave was POLICE DONT FIGHT FIRES so its fine .
I'm not sure why they are out after ScoMo, I saw on the news a couple of weeks ago that Australia's energy generation will be 100% renewable by 2050. shrug.gif

ALX22

May 2, 2013
Pretty standard practice to replant what you remove. Councils should supply a list of appropriate species, however it it best to research these species as some aren't suitable.

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
Pretty standard practice to replant what you remove. Councils should supply a list of appropriate species, however it it best to research these species as some aren't suitable.
hey alx22 - I don't know if it's me other another member you dispose? But as I read I post you did the other day. I have the same outlook with carbon in the atmosphere. All the member here don't work in the elements. I know that! I tried to delete the account 1 year ago but Michael is a good fella but he's very old school with the politics of this nation. Yeah he have to be safe but Australian is Aboriginal. 200 years they are boat people..lol! Some convicts some not. It's Fox news with most people here ..Iran is fucked up but it's a amazing Trump he (he...back) I forgot the word. USA get's involved to much. It haven't helped since 1945.

Bye

ALX22

May 2, 2013
hey alx22 - I don't know if it's me other another member you dispose? But as I read I post you did the other day. I have the same outlook with carbon in the atmosphere. All the member here don't work in the elements. I know that! I tried to delete the account 1 year ago but Michael is a good fella but he's very old school with the politics of this nation. Yeah he have to be safe but Australian is Aboriginal. 200 years they are boat people..lol! Some convicts some not. It's Fox news with most people here ..Iran is fucked up but it's a amazing Trump he (he...back) I forgot the word. USA get's involved to much. It haven't helped since 1945.

Bye
No, it's not you or anyone that I despise.

Reactions: southsport and S J

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
I'm not sure why they are out after ScoMo, I saw on the news a couple of weeks ago that Australia's energy generation will be 100% renewable by 2050. View attachment 3072
The Extinctionists, greens and greenies comes from planet nutter sadly.
They are after ScoMo because politicians are jellybacked when it comes to risking votes.
They are applying constant pressure with half truths and pure scaremongering to force the Government of the day to embrace their failed Green mantra.
They even held up signs in their demonstrations around the world blaming our bushfires on Global warming without even knowing or considering facts.
I have said Green inspired and infiltrated Governments from councils up have been hindering land care by putting of GREEN TAPE with many hoopes to jump through.
Even retired CSIRO scientist Phil Cheney blamed a lot of fire issues on GREEN TAPE.
Activists are now claiming Adani will release to much CO2 into the air as a green house emission and want it stopped.
Thunberg has even demand Seimens not supply rail technology in a bid to stop or slow Adani.
Non of them take into account if we dont seel cleaner burning ANTHRACITE coal country that need it will buy dirty (but cheaper) LIGNITE coal instead so the planet would be worse off.
As for green technology it is nowhere near advanced enough to supply the power the world needs, Maybe by 2050? you wil lhave to wait and see but forcing what isnt ready on people only increases massive power costs from subsidised unreliables.
If they were as good as claimed then COAL would phase out but more Hele generators are being built because green power isnt up to the job.
Plants love and need CO2 in order to live and they return SOME O2 in return

some of the signs held up at demonstrations were pure abuse and had no science fact to them.
Other signs held up said things like "
Listen to Attenborough" . Sir David is on the Green payroll and has made many claims like Flannery that havent occurred.
Polar bears havent gone extinct and we have more of them.
Walrus dont jump off cliffs to their death from global warming
we still have ice and polar caps that Greens are always having to be rescued from getting trapped in.
Iceland just had people having to be rescued form a GLACIER that should be there according to the scaremongering.
australian rainfall.JPGgreens13.jpegfire management.JPG
If anyone should be taking action over our bushfires it should be the Greens because in their zeal to push their Green barrow they have totally ignored the nature of our Flora and Fauna.

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013

Bye
Because it wasn't a bad comment and only one swear word (in context ) it merits a reply.
Plants love CO2 and give some O2 in reply.
Bazza works in local weather which isnt global considering yanks are freezing their azz off while we have summer.

Our indigenous people WALKED in from elsewhere they are NOT native to Australia but settled as Hunter Gatherers a few thousand years before the next colonists SAILED in.'
Iran is a loose cannon ever since the Frogs allowed the Ayatollah to fly home from France.
They use their Shite religion as a sword for their militancy.
They shoot down a passenger jet and use every excuse to cover for it...hiding the black boxes (actually orange...and developed in australia). mechanical failure, pilot error or we just dont know ..yet.
Knowing of course full well they were caught red handed they finally come out with;;
It was an accident...somebody did something NOT authorised.
The Iranian Guard said it was an accident...they thought it was an INCOMING cruise missile.

How do you mistake a passneger jet leaving a nearby airport heading OUT of Iran for an incoming missile?.
To top it off they still try to deflect the blame by saying it is the FAULT of "US adventurism".

with Australia Day coming up I will get in early.
australia day.jpg

ALX22

May 2, 2013
Once again more anti-green propaganda. Wouldn't have anything to do with labor/liberals cutting funding for national parks now would it?

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
Because it wasn't a bad comment and only one swear word (in context ) it merits a reply.
Plants love CO2 and give some O2 in reply.
Bazza works in local weather which isnt global considering yanks are freezing their azz off while we have summer.

Our indigenous people WALKED in from elsewhere they are NOT native to Australia but settled as Hunter Gatherers a few thousand years before the next colonists SAILED in.'
Iran is a loose cannon ever since the Frogs allowed the Ayatollah to fly home from France.
They use their Shite religion as a sword for their militancy.
They shoot down a passenger jet and use every excuse to cover for it...hiding the black boxes (actually orange...and developed in australia). mechanical failure, pilot error or we just dont know ..yet.
Knowing of course full well they were caught red handed they finally come out with;;
It was an accident...somebody did something NOT authorised.
The Iranian Guard said it was an accident...they thought it was an INCOMING cruise missile.

How do you mistake a passneger jet leaving a nearby airport heading OUT of Iran for an incoming missile?.
To top it off they still try to deflect the blame by saying it is the FAULT of "US adventurism".

with Australia Day coming up I will get in early.
well, if you realised for three and half years - maybe more. I have a Aphasia, so it's quite different to formulate words with sentences. My speaking is pretty good (not great) it's a C average, but with you I don't give a toss.
Maybe I should have said Fossil fuels, at least AXL22 and old mate SJ get's the the jist of it. 1900 century there will be a price to pay. Not my future but the coming future. I heard that Elon Musk he's stock went ape shit - BIG! About battery car. I don't like him but I doesn't a fan of the Apple guy. Some brilliant minds are quite weird. One of my nephews has aspergers sydrome and he's weird. So, I won't reply anymore to your right wing values - you don't work anymore and before - you weren't business owner dealing with landscaping,

Last edited by a moderator:

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
Once again more anti-green propaganda. Wouldn't have anything to do with labor/liberals cutting funding for national parks now would it?
If the shoe fits they should wear it ALX.
Also its only PROPAGANDA....if it isn't true but sadly it IS TRUE.
greens13.jpeggreens 14.jpegclimate 1.jpeg

Last edited:

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
well, if you realised for three and half years - maybe more. I have a Aphasia, so it's quite different to formulate words with sentences. My speaking is pretty good (not great) it's a C average, but with you I don't give fucking toss cunt! (So don't reply cunt)
Maybe I should have said Fossil fuels, at least AXL22 and old mate SJ get's the the jist of it. 1900 century there will be a price to pay. Not my future but the coming future. I heard that Elon Musk he's stock went ape shit - BIG! About battery car. I don't like him but I doesn't a fan of the Apple guy. Some brilliant minds are quite weird. One of my nephews has aspergers sydrome and he's weird. So, I won't reply anymore to your right wing values - you don't work anymore and before - you weren't business owner dealing with landscaping,
Green unreliables NEED their derivatives like PLASTIC for insulating their electric components and oil or grease to reduce friction and lubricate moving parts
Green Unreliables are still not up to the job and probably never will be.
Unlike Europe or North america we dont have Nuke power and cant just plug into our neighbours power grid....we have to do it all on our OWN.
I keep telling you IF and WHEN Greenpower becomes CHEAP and RELIABLE then countries will phase out FOSSIL fuels BUT given their soaring power price impact on our energy costs it aint gonna happen any time soon.
All that will happen is our prices will go so high we will be living in the dark at night.
As an aside in NSW payment by energy companies for Green excess DOMESTIC power they get (you know off solar panels on houses) is dropping to 10CENTS per/kwh
They will of course keep reselling it at a much higher cost to recoup investment in Green power and reducing fossil fuel use to appease the GREENS
Basically the Federal LNP Minister A TAYLOR appears to worked out a way to slightly reduce power prices by getting energy companies to reduce their costs by paying LESS for your Green power.
That in turn means if you don't have a HUGE number of panels on your roof or expensive batteries you will be also taking from the grid and paying for it.

I have total respect for your ability to make a living out of moving dirt, rocks and plants about to please someones artistic pride in their land.
Personally while not an expert like you if I need landscaping I will plant a tree or mow the lawn.
You have a nice day
electric car charger.JPGelectric car charger.JPGelectric charger.jpegwind 1.JPG

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
Because I am Apolitical I have finally found something to criticise the LNP over, well actually a University YOUNG LNP club.

Brisbane Council and its "Rainbow" mob arranged for "Drag Queens" to read books to young children.

On the surface it seems like a "charitable" and community minded thing to do it is actually their way of making "alternate" lifestyles acceptable and seem normal to impressionable young kids.
The crux of the issue though is that the YOUNG LNP club stormed the "book reading" chanting Drag Queens are not for kids.
They may have had a valid point but by "storming" the book reading they are lowering themselves to the level of intolerant lefties and Greens which is totally inexcusable.
The Council however should have had a more sensible approach and had the Drag Queens do their readings "SANS " make up and everybody would have been happy