Opinion Politics: Comment & Opinions. WARNING: RUDE WORDS & DIFFERING VIEWS.

southsport

May 20, 2013
Daceyville
I don't care if they protest but they shouldn't be getting in the way of traffic. There have been times where police, fire fighters and ambulances haven't been able to get through protesters.
They're not doing their cause any favours by disrupting busy people's daily lives, as if people aren't already aware of the climate debate anyway? :rolleyes:

Reactions: ALX22

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
I don't care if they protest but they shouldn't be getting in the way of traffic. There have been times where police, fire fighters and ambulances haven't been able to get through protesters.
Agree on this. We must be able to protest but not to the point where it stuffs everyone else up.

Reactions: ALX22

ALX22

May 2, 2013
Sunshine Coast
Kerri-Anne Kennerley from Studio 10 might be in some trouble again with the Media Watchdog. This time for alleging to "incite violence".

More to come...

Reactions: Rabbits 21

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
Liberal National Party senator James McGrath has drawn wide criticism for sharing a photo of a cockatoo trapped in the roof rack of his car.

It showed the tail end of the iconic Australian bird trapped in the roof rack, accompanied by the caption: "Car 1. Flock of cockatoos 0."

Senator McGrath later updated his post, almost a full 24 hours after it was first published, to say the "context" had been missed.

https://7news.com.au/news/animals/liberal-senator-james-mcgrath-appears-to-brag-about-killing-cockatoo-with-his-car-c-489758
I just saw this - an old Italian fella who is very close to my family - actually related his misses. He had always cockies....since early 60's - they where named Aussie..lol! Ozzie - never caged. The Cockie now hates Women...will peck...haha

southsport

May 20, 2013
Daceyville

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
Yes, yes it is.
some like them others think they are a real pest....especially if you live in the Burbs and have wood on any part of your house.
I have had to repair the window frames a few times from these "chewers"
Others are quite happy to pop in and gnaw at the mango tree or an occasional finger.
They were here first and we have to live with them not them live with us.

There is now an "interest" in our native wild life especially after an "indigenous " SA cop stoned a wombat to death.
Local Elders claimed it was traditional hunting but more than likely celebrate at a Maccas.
After the Hue and Cry it was then "claimed" it was taken home and EATEN.
Cockies on the other hand you boil up in a pot with a Brick.....when the brick is soft you eat that

southsport

May 20, 2013
Daceyville
some like them others think they are a real pest....especially if you live in the Burbs and have wood on any part of your house.
I have had to repair the window frames a few times from these "chewers"
Others are quite happy to pop in and gnaw at the mango tree or an occasional finger.
They were here first and we have to live with them not them live with us.

There is now an "interest" in our native wild life especially after an "indigenous " SA cop stoned a wombat to death.
Local Elders claimed it was traditional hunting but more than likely celebrate at a Maccas.
After the Hue and Cry it was then "claimed" it was taken home and EATEN.
Cockies on the other hand you boil up in a pot with a Brick.....when the brick is soft you eat that
I have been told by a white fella that wombats are quite good to eat unlike possums and koalas that wreak of eucalyptus.