Opinion Politics: Comment & Opinions. WARNING: RUDE WORDS & DIFFERING VIEWS.

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
And here in Australia, if you're rich and powerful you can clear mangroves. Big fail.
that's way I left. Even though I have posted about flat packs and the eels win..well the eels will in 8- no shit lol! not the saints..haha. Many times I commented in the future..I'll be dead. If I'm alive to 85yrs old..really doubtful, Folkes he was 55-60yrs old. He never had dramatic brain injuries and was knocked out twice other then the brain injuries..a few concussions. So, I doubt I'll give to 85. Nothing will happen at all. Simple as that with the environment.

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
that's way I left. Even though I have posted about flat packs and the eels win..well the eels will in 8- no shit lol! not the saints..haha. Many times I commented in the future..I'll be dead. If I'm alive to 85yrs old..really doubtful, Folkes he was 55-60yrs old. He never had dramatic brain injuries and was knocked out twice other then the brain injuries..a few concussions. So, I doubt I'll give to 85. Nothing will happen at all. Simple as that with the environment.
My writing is dreadful.

"Nothing will happen at all. Simple as that with the environment."

Until the fat ass politicians get off their arses. Well, after they serve a few years into politics, there super come's into effect! lol! Put it this way - recently that smocs f**cker thinks he will clean up our recycle crap. Mind you idiot scomo - our waste goes through councils f"n moron. They play a mean game - I was a council worker. They don't give a crap. Also - Fed and State politicians. My advice to people - get as much money you can - Not stealing..under the table isn't stealing! lol! then split with your family and find a comfortable spot.

Reactions: S J

ALX22

May 2, 2013
Sunshine Coast
My writing is dreadful.

"Nothing will happen at all. Simple as that with the environment."

Until the fat ass politicians get off their arses. Well, after they serve a few years into politics, there super come's into effect! lol! Put it this way - recently that smocs f**cker thinks he will clean up our recycle crap. Mind you idiot scomo - our waste goes through councils f"n moron. They play a mean game - I was a council worker. They don't give a crap. Also - Fed and State politicians. My advice to people - get as much money you can - Not stealing..under the table isn't stealing! lol! then split with your family and find a comfortable spot.
Yes, the recycling issue of late has got plenty of press. I was recently in Brisbane and while it was nice to see recycling bins over at Southbank park lands, but once I left there it was alarming that none of the large hotels provided any. The same goes for certain fast food places.

Reactions: S J

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
Yes, the recycling issue of late has got plenty of press. I was recently in Brisbane and while it was nice to see recycling bins over at Southbank park lands, but once I left there it was alarming that none of the large hotels provided any. The same goes for certain fast food places.
Recycling is a joke. Going to tip is the best bet for actually recycling and then, it isn't that great. Honestly mate. My garden waste is quite good (other people gardeners/landscapers etc also) is better than those recycle bins. The carriers goes off shore or new developments.
85%% in the bins for recycle it is waste.
On occasions I go to recycle depot - it's rare now. It's f'n nightmare - one time, 1 hour wait...for $25.

Reactions: Rabbits 21 and S J

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
Australia must not 'concede ground' to China
12/08/2019

Australia must be prepared to take a short-term economic hit in order to stand up to China's growing authoritarian influence in the Asia-Pacific, according to security expert John Blaxland. Liberal MP Andrew Hastie drew the ire of the Chinese embassy last week after warning Beijing posed an unprecedented economic and national security threat to Australia. While Trade Minister Simon Birmingham rebuked the comments, Labor MP Anthony Byrne said many parliamentarians “shared” Mr Hastie’s concerns about China’s growing authoritarian influence in the Asia-Pacific. Professor Blaxland told Sky News Beijing is “throwing its weight around” in order to silence critical voices. He said Australians cannot “back down” when it comes to its “willingness to support the United States and its objections to China’s actions in the South China sea.”

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
Hong Kong cancels flights as protestors take over airport
12/08/2019

Hong Kong airport has cancelled all remaining flights because thousands of pro-democracy protestors have overwhelmed the terminal. Airport authorities said "other than departure flights that have completed the check-in process and the arrival flights already heading to Hong Kong, all other flights have been cancelled for the rest of today." It's understood the protestors are planning to return to the airport again on Tuesday afternoon. CNN's Ben Wedeman told Sky News “Beijing is sitting on the sidelines at the moment, but they have made it clear that if things get completely out of control, it is perfectly legal, if the Hong Kong government requests it, for Chinese troops to come and deal with the protestors.” People are demonstrating over claims of police brutality, a planned extradition law and a call for more democracy. Police have been firing tear gas and rubber bullets at gas mask-wearing protesters during two months of unrest on Hong Kong's streets. Hong Kong Chief Executive Carrie Lam has said plans for the extradition law are "dead" but protesters want it formally withdrawn. The airport is the eighth busiest in the world.

moto748

Sep 13, 2013
View attachment 2140View attachment 2141Natural climate change at work but the Global warmists will tell you all that heat and no snow we are experiencing at the moment is caused by man made emissions.
Mz Trad up in Qld will no doubt have her green people planted in the labor party push ahead with their plans to reduce emissions by 50%.
Qld has the cheapest power prices at $43 Per MWH but if she succeeds prices will soar and make Victorias $99 Mwh look cheap.

So you believe NASA, then? But of course, NASA, like all major scientific bodies, does accept climate change. You can read all about it on their website:

https://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

Funny how it's the countries with the most coal mines that are most reluctant to face the truth.

Bit like smokers who don't believe smoking causes cancer. The planet is heating up fast, that is undeniable.

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
So you believe NASA, then? But of course, NASA, like all major scientific bodies, does accept climate change. You can read all about it on their website:

Funny how it's the countries with the most coal mines that are most reluctant to face the truth.

Bit like smokers who don't believe smoking causes cancer. The planet is heating up fast, that is undeniable.
Funnier still that its countries without coal mines that keep building coal fired plants - eg France, Japan etc.

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
I feel China is a problem. Appeasement is not the answer. We're not just Yankees sidekicks but we should have a position and stand for it.

I can see a real hard crackdown coming in HK.

Reactions: southsport

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
And here in Australia, if you're rich and powerful you can clear mangroves. Big fail.
And get taken to court for it like a certain ex league player turned property developer.
Mangroves are vitally important to the eco system.
As much as they are home to midges and mozzies they provide shelter for young sea creatures, mitigate storm and high tide surges.
They might spoil "the view" but no excuse to clear them.

Reactions: ALX22

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
Funnier still that its countries without coal mines that keep building coal fired plants - eg France, Japan etc.
Been down this road ad infinitum.
Anthracite burning Hele power stations are cleaner than old coal burners especially dirty lignite burners.
They are reliable and provide baseload power.
They don't need sunshine or wind to work intermittently.
Even Germany, that bastion of attempting to go green and wasting $billions for a pitiful amount of unreliable energy that only resulted in soaring power prices are keeping their coal generators over their Nuke ones.
The Global warmists have gotten into bed with vegans and have a plan to campaign for the removal of livestock from our food menu because they fart methane.
The more they campaign the loonier and more militant they are becoming.
What next ban sport because footy players kill grass?

And Yes Nasa believes in climate change.....and so do I...….Natural climate change.
we have had periods of hight global warmist emissions and periods of high o2 content
We have had periods of lush growth and more water than you could believe exists
We also have had very dry periods and post ice age are still drying out.
We had a sahara forest and now have a sahara desert all pre man so are the Global warmists going to blame that on human activity too?.
They prophesised massive sea rsies but we have less sea rise than in 1914
We are currently in the middle of an Antarctic blizzard chilling period of weather with snow falling in places it hasn't for a long time.
Are the global warmists going to say that's a temperature rise?

Basically there is a lot of money to be made from climate scaremongering and thats why some people are happy to let it run and not draw attention to actual facts.
Those that do are howled down, insulted or abused

Last edited:

southsport

May 20, 2013
Daceyville

What made things get warmer to end the last ice age?

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
I feel China is a problem. Appeasement is not the answer.
The problem will get worse as they get stronger. They are not our allies. We stand with America, Britain and the Commonwealth, Japan, South Korea. 40 something percent of Antarctica is Australian territory, but China is already building bases/stations in our territory. There is a world treaty that no one can mine resources there until the 2040s. China is getting into position already to take other countries' resources. There are a lot of natural resources in/around Antarctica. Our strong allegiance with the Yanks is so important and will be even more important into the future. Some Aussies might not like it, but our destiny is tied with that of the U.S.

Last edited:

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
The ice caps on Mars are melting too. Can't blame human activity for that. The sun goes through cycles of higher and lower activity that causes warming and cooling on both Earth and Mars, and it has been happening long before humans even existed. Maybe human activity is affecting things too but it is often over exaggerated. Why have they been caught changing the figures to make it look like the Earth was heating up a lot more than it actually was??? Maybe they have an agenda that has nothing to do with climate change...

Last edited:
Reactions: southsport

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
What made things get warmer to end the last ice age?
It certainly wasn't Human caused emissions.
The earths climate is cyclical.
Always has been. Ice ages come and go along with dry periods.
Internal planetary heat. the earths orbit change and moon moving father away along with the suns own cyclical phases all have an impact on natural climate.
You might find that with the increase in ice there was less plants to vent into the atmosphere , a volvano or two erupting puts out enough dark matter onto snow to allow the sun to do its job and climate marches on.
The only certainty about global warming campaigners is they don't let facts stand in the way of their mantra which is we are right and everyone else is wrong so we break the law for their own good.
All their prophesies went missing in action but they believe them never the less so its just going to be a case of how desperate will their actions be and how long it will take to win over weak minded politicians chasing votes.

Green power in itself is a GREAT idea …..BUT it isn't tech advanced enough to power national grids....When it does become competitively cheaper and most of all....reliable then other forms of power the Greens don't like should phase out on their own if they cant compete on cost or reliability

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
It certainly wasn't Human caused emissions.
The earths climate is cyclical.
Always has been. Ice ages come and go along with dry periods.
Internal planetary heat. the earths orbit change and moon moving father away along with the suns own cyclical phases all have an impact on natural climate.
You might find that with the increase in ice there was less plants to vent into the atmosphere , a volvano or two erupting puts out enough dark matter onto snow to allow the sun to do its job and climate marches on.
View attachment 2148
The only certainty about global warming campaigners is they don't let facts stand in the way of their mantra which is we are right and everyone else is wrong so we break the law for their own good.
All their prophesies went missing in action but they believe them never the less so its just going to be a case of how desperate will their actions be and how long it will take to win over weak minded politicians chasing votes.

Green power in itself is a GREAT idea …..BUT it isn't tech advanced enough to power national grids....When it does become competitively cheaper and most of all....reliable then other forms of power the Greens don't like should phase out on their own if they cant compete on cost or reliability
LMAO