Opinion Politics - Comment and Opinions !

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
Regarding the NBN its like a a sign in a hair dressers window.

Impossible done here ….Miracles take a little longer.

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
Regarding the NBN its like a a sign in a hair dressers window.

Impossible done here ….Miracles take a little longer.
well I chatted with my IP through the NBN. Singn from Manilla it will be done Tomorrow 8-12noon. we'll see? they are a joke!

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
sure enough - it went! F**k the NBN and my IP. It's been on and off for 1 month and they don't fix the issues. That's our Federal Government - even though STG will say it's Labor cause but our ex PM - he cut a lot of money out of the structure to fully instore a good reliable NBN. It's madness to the fullest. My ADSL 2 + was better than this crap. Maybe 8-10mbs download but at least it was reliable. At the start it wasn't, a sparky fixed the crap awhile ago.

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
Labor has shown it will do anything and promise anything to win this election.
In order to get the sympathy vote they have even sunk so low as to get Bob Hawke (may he rest in peace) to die.

He will be sadly missed as a larrikin politician with a personality everybody could like.

On a more humorous note
Deb Knight from the channel nein morning show had a shot at Pauline.
saying to Pauline that wasn't she worried about her poor poll ratings due to clive palmer?.

Pauline to her credit instead of doing a shorten saying he didnt take any notice of polls
Pauline replied.
Well Deb lets talk about your falling ratings.
Ever since you took over this show the ratings have dropped so should you be worried
about bringing back Karl because karl always got good ratings.:eek:

southsport

May 20, 2013
Labor has shown it will do anything and promise anything to win this election.
In order to get the sympathy vote they have even sunk so low as to get Bob Hawke (may he rest in peace) to die.

He will be sadly missed as a larrikin politician with a personality everybody could like.

On a more humorous note
Deb Knight from the channel nein morning show had a shot at Pauline.
saying to Pauline that wasn't she worried about her poor poll ratings due to clive palmer?.

Pauline to her credit instead of doing a shorten saying he didnt take any notice of polls
Pauline replied.
Well Deb lets talk about your falling ratings.
Ever since you took over this show the ratings have dropped so should you be worried
about bringing back Karl because karl always got good ratings.:eek:
Lol.........you made some classic points there Stan.

Archie

Jul 30, 2017
Seemed like a great guy. Only one thing in common with Shorten - he also left his family/wife for a younger blonde.

Reactions: stanleyg

southsport

May 20, 2013
Some are saying that Shorten will endorse the Adani coal project if he wins the election but is steering well clear of the subject now as is the QLD government.

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
Some are saying that Shorten will endorse the Adani coal project if he wins the election but is steering well clear of the subject now as is the QLD government.
It depends on the greens if it's small margin to form government and the Qld shiela? I can't pronounce her name! who cares. Then he is stuck in hard place. Libs/Nats/One Nation/shooters and idiot Palmer..they're for it.

southsport

May 20, 2013
It depends on the greens if it's small margin to form government and the Qld shiela? I can't pronounce her name! who cares. Then he is stuck in hard place. Libs/Nats/One Nation/shooters and idiot Palmer..they're for it.
Annastacia Palaszczuk

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
I thought I will add this for stan the Man. I never had 17-18% Interest rate with Hawke and Keating but years later with Libs party..11-12% and the property market it was volatile. Just saying stan the Man.