Opinion Politics - Comment and Opinions !

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
18th of May - democracy will count. whatever your leaning. Both parties are quite similiar what I read with a stance with old fashion values (opening a door or standing for a pregnant Woman) it's more seeing how the white Australian bigots will still vote for the Government? 2 Queensland seats will be influential on the day and many one outer Sydney seat.
The crazy thing is - Labor in Government never had the recession in the Global financial crises - most first world countries did. Many people forget that actually. My electric - dumb and dumber. heads or tails! bloody oath.

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
BIGOT.....someone who doesn't like free speech because opinions given under it don't align with theirs.

At the moment the bigots including Sco Mo and Bs Bill.. are falling over themselves to vilify Israel Folau because his religious ethics don't fall into line with the rush to alternative lifestyles

I DONT agree with some of his religious zeal BUT I totally support his right to say it.

You only had to look at the Gay marriage issue to see how crazy the country went.
Any voice against it was subject of massive attack and the movement even took a Tasmanian Archbishop to court for quoting a section of the bible in church they claimed was anti gay.

In a country rushing to Gender neutral crap there has to be the occasional voice in the wilderness standing up for what has worked well for millennia.

There has always been non heterosexual or bi relationships throughout history but whether they actually went to hell only they know.

It is about time some common sense was applied and people realise you cant legislate how people feel about certain issues.

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
I'll never forget that terrible day. I was in upstate New York at the time. I remember what I saw so clearly and the emotions I was feeling (shock, sadness, anger, etc.) I woke up that morning, used the bathroom, had a shower, turned on Fox News on the TV around 15 minutes before the attacks started. I was in front of the TV all day and was in disbelief. September 11 this year will be the 18th anniversary. Time has gone fast.

Last edited:

southsport

May 20, 2013
I'll never forget that terrible day. I was in upstate New York at the time. I remember what I saw so clearly and the emotions I was feeling (shock, sadness, anger, etc.) I woke up that morning, used the bathroom, had a shower, turned on Fox News on the TV around 15 minutes before the attacks started. I was in front of the TV all day and was in disbelief. September 11 this year will be the 18th anniversary. Time has gone fast.
My next door neighbour's husband was killed in that.

southsport

May 20, 2013
was he on one of the planes???
No, he working in one of the towers.

We bought another property in the same street and it was vacant at the time, the real estate property manager was a young woman that my daughter went to school with and she said that she had a tenant that really wanted the property but the woman had a a dog (we had a no dog policy), then we were told that the woman was desperate, that her husband had died in the towers and that the dog was all that she had left, so we let her rent the house.

She has since remarried, bought the house next door to us, has a young son and is doing fine. :)

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
It was a sad day.
Sorry to hear that a Muslim US senator is playing it down as "some people did something". Its a bit like that darling of the left Waleed Aly.

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
You and STG are still banging a drum. I never visited the crap politics 4 awhile. Lol! the 2 of you are the same..:rolleyes:
Seeya

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
Did anyone see Shorten answer that question today on the cost on his grandiose carbon plan. Finally a journo held him to account and he blustered and talked - but couldn't give an answer. He is Labor's weakest link.

Reactions: stanleyg