Rugby League Penrith - News, Signings and Rumours

SSTID

Feb 10, 2018
Like I have said elsewhere before, Griffin can't coach and if the Panthers achieve any success in 2018 it will be despite his involvement not because of it. On paper, the Panthers looked like a potential top 4 team this year but in reality, they are anything but and will struggle to make the top 8 if things don't turn around. Things just keep going from bad to worse for the Panthers with more and more players wanting to leave a sinking ship. It sounds like Barney Rubble's in trouble!

eels47

Feb 19, 2018
Like I have said elsewhere before, Griffin can't coach and if the Panthers achieve any success in 2018 it will be despite his involvement not because of it. On paper, the Panthers looked like a potential top 4 team this year but in reality, they are anything but and will struggle to make the top 8 if things don't turn around. Things just keep going from bad to worse for the Panthers with more and more players wanting to leave a sinking ship. It sounds like Barney Rubble's in trouble!
All the more reason for Mansour to jump ship to the Eels me thinks..... And he can bring RCG with him :D

Reactions: billy

billy

Feb 19, 2018
Captions Please:

I'll start - "Yeah - we might go the Shiraz tonight Hook ...".

"Hook, they are playing like a second grade team, i'm keeping my hands down so I don't jab you one - do you know how to coach? You're shitting me, I've spent 7 years on my 5 year plan and with the way they are playing it will be another 7 years...."

Reactions: SSTID

S J

Mod Squad
Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
Good win to Penrith but you could see why we beat the Titans by 50. Passing from both sides was atrocious. As was some of the option plays.

Peachey had his moments but again also did some silly stuff.

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
The Knee to the face of Mansour didn't look to good but it may make picking SOG players easier.
Mansour is good at club level but haven't really been impressed with him at Rep level.
The Titans desperately need 1 or 2 more good players like Hurrell but finding them at this stage of the season could be an issue

moto748

Sep 13, 2013
Hurrell just makes too many errors, he always has. Masterclass from my favourite player Jimmy Maloney, though.