Team List Parra - Round 1 2021

wilco

Very Active Member
Apr 11, 2016

Hopefully, it was a bargain, Bryce Cartwright. I know it's one it's a year.

wilco

Very Active Member
Apr 11, 2016
I hope Dylan Brown has a great year. He's strong and he can find a gap better than most, BUT - support him eels players.

Reactions: Raboriginal

wilco

Very Active Member
Apr 11, 2016
Put it this way - we have Matto, lane, and brownie. If he finds a gap - brownie or lane or Matto should be there. Moses -concentrate on your kicking and your defense.

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
Guys - when you do a thread like this - can you put the team in front. Otherwise we get half a dozen similar named threads -which tell us nothing.

wilco

Very Active Member
Apr 11, 2016
You seem to be in a better mood lately, Bazza. Any reason why??? 🤔
I wouldn't know really. In some respect - more stressed. What I mentioned before my Father is a nursing home and my Mother's new knee and on occasions, she rings - can you do that and that and that. Also, running my business. I'm seeing a woman, though it's rare - she lives in Brisbane and she has a son. Nothing wrong with the son, just thinking - shack up together though she would have to transfer to the GC. Thank God she has never brought the subject up - phew :hilarious:

Reactions: S J

RADICAL RABBIT

Bonza Member
Feb 6, 2018
Macarthur
I'm seeing a woman, though it's rare - she lives in Brisbane and she has a son. Nothing wrong with the son, just thinking - shack up together though she would have to transfer to the GC. Thank God she has never brought the subject up - phew :hilarious:
Hmmm, how did you meet her???

wilco

Very Active Member
Apr 11, 2016
Hmmm, how did you meet her???
I just finished the movie I care a lot.
I did a job near Brisbane last year and she arranged the time and a few times she was helpful in a tight spot when other workers in the office were there. It's a marketing company though she's not. Secretary. It was mainly pots and a few counters which I braced. Though they had 2 outdoor tables and chairs. More visible appealing.
Anyway - I'm crashing out. Then training tomorrow in the morning. I have gained :) 4 kgs. Eating crap.