Rugby League Parra - New Signings, Departures and News.

Q'Billie Boy

May 2, 2013

Q'Billie Boy

May 2, 2013
Parramatta and the Gold Coast have been granted extensions until Monday for their players facing charges due to the competition being suspended - Titans prop Moeaki Fotuaika will be suspended for one match if he accepts an early guilty plea while Eels lock Nathan Brown is facing a two-week ban as a result of carry-over points.

Brown will miss two matches irrespective of an early plea or a guilty finding. Brown was hit with a dangerous contact charge after colliding with Dale Copley at Cbus Super Stadium on Sunday night.

Q'Billie Boy

May 2, 2013
Parramatta hooker Reed Mahoney is set to undergo footy surgery next week but made light of the game's current suspension period by joking "I'll be back for round three".

Mahoney is among plenty of stars on the injured list who could benefit from the game's indefinite break leading into the second half of the season.

The 21-year-old suffered a fractured foot in Parramatta's big win over the Titans in round two.

"I've jumped over a player's leg and landed on the outside of my foot and heard a pop," Mahoney said. "The doctor was pretty clear there was something wrong with it. It's been a difficult week but the with the season suspended now it gives me a bit of time to go under the knife."

Q'Billie Boy

May 2, 2013
Eels rake Mahoney went under the knife for a Jones fracture he suffered in a routine run against the Titans.

The 21-year-old made light of the game's current hiatus by joking he'll "be back for round three" with the setback expected to keep him out of action for at least six weeks.

Q'Billie Boy

May 2, 2013
Eels forward Nathan Brown will miss the next two rounds of the Telstra Premiership whenever the competition resumes after pleading guilty to a dangerous conduct charge.

Brown earned the ire of the match review committee after colliding with Dale Copley at Cbus Super Stadium during Parramatta's round-two win.

Archie

Jul 30, 2017
Another club whose not really measured up - always failed at the end. Why ?

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
Round 3:

1. Clint Gutherson
  2. Maika Sivo
  3. Michael Jennings
  4. Waqa Blake
  5. Blake Ferguson
  6. Dylan Brown
  7. Mitchell Moses
  8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard
  9. Ray Stone/Reed Mahoney
  10. Junior Paulo
  11. Shaun Lane
  12. Ryan Matterson
  13. Peni Terepo
  14. Brad Takairangi
  15. Marata Niukore
  16. Kane Evans
  17. David Gower

Others: Will Smith, Jaeman Salmon, Daniel Alvaro, Oregon Kaufusi.

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
Brad Arthur is against the idea of just one on-field referee overseeing the game when the league restarts on May 28th.

Arthur insisted it will lead to more “confusion” amid other recent changes, such as the introduction of the captain’s challenge.

Rabbits 21

WLF "Member of the Year" 2019
Feb 6, 2018
I hope Parra go well for my Uncle who has MS.

Once again how far they can go a big part of that is on their halves Moses and if Dylan Brown can stand up.

Their discipline and lapses in concentration let them down last season as well as their record when playing away from home, it wasn’t good.