Rugby League Parra - New Signings, Departures and News.

ALX22

May 2, 2013
Sunshine Coast
Continual injuries have forced Matt McIlwrick to retire from rugby league after eight seasons in the game.

In total, McIlwrick played 56 NRL matches in stints for the Raiders, Roosters, Sharks, Wests Tigers and Eels.

ALX22

May 2, 2013
Sunshine Coast
The Parramatta Eels are pleased to announce the appointment of Jim Sarantinos as the Club’s new Chief Executive Officer (CEO).

ALX22

May 2, 2013
Sunshine Coast
Parramatta Eels front rower David Gower talks about re-signing with the club for one more year and also being appointed as the New South Wales Rugby League Elite Pathways Wellbeing Manager.

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
The Parramatta Eels are pleased to announce the appointment of Jim Sarantinos as the Club’s new Chief Executive Officer (CEO).

Not good move Parra - years before another..it's been thirsty + I'm pretty over League now anyway.
Most of the time, I'm more concern with the top teams signings as Parra has no chance in hell going to the GF. It's amazing the they got in the top 8. They are my team but I don't care to much now. Even if I go to Sydney next year seeing a few mates, I wouldn't care if I went to bankwest stadium.

ALX22

May 2, 2013
Sunshine Coast
Parramatta centre Waqa Blake is the latest player to undergo a shoulder reconstruction with the Fijian international facing a four to six month recovery.

Blake injured his shoulder during the World Cup 9s tournament in October while playing for the Bati, who failed to register a win in the regular rounds.

Parramatta's Head of Performance Brendan Inkster indicated Blake is on track for a return in the early rounds of the 2020 season.

Eels teammate Reagan Campbell-Gillard underwent minor elbow surgery last month and is expected to return to full training by December.

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
He's a bit like Hindy - great career but no silverware - or the one he wanted anyway.
Nah brother, Hindy tackled to his last breath. On occasion he would hit it up. Mannah couldn't tackle and his hit ups were shit at the end. Hindy and Mannah are opposites mate. Our Grandfinal victory v the Storm...fuck oath - as they were over the salary cap for 4 years and Parra was robbed.

Reactions: S J