Opinion Olympics Games

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
maybe...maybe not. There were a lot of Castor Semenya's in the East German team back in the day
I'm not sure if you remember the perth world swimming compilation? Chinese female swimmers. Them Labor Federal politicians they're full on liars ....Shorten should be smarter than mind you when he goes on national tv about the intently (to be honest) I forget the spelling?? Most politicians need a lackey to tie their shoelaces. Meaning Shoten f**ked up, mind you he isnt the sharpest to the the shed. With Turnbull he has intelligence, but he's like a 13 year old with the back benches and the Abbott and the HARD right converservates f***ers. Man up Turnbull - otherwise you'll be gone before the next election and the Labor will s**t it in. With Shorten Im not a fan, but the Liberals haven't done much in any respect.

Politicians are drop feeders - simple as that.

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
Yes Bazza I remember MA's female swimmers on the "turtle" juice who looked like hulks from a comic book in body shape.
Apart from needing a regular shave the East Germans looked reasonably normal because they went for speed and power not bulk.
The Chinese wont make that mistake again as they are probably getting advice from Shanghai Sam Dastaryi

Bill BS Shorten is a Union puppet and displays union arrogance in Parliament....When something is said in question time that doesn't suit him he shows his contempt by turning his back.
Talkbull is an intelligent idiot who rolled a sitting PM with a good majority in the house of Reps on account of about 30 bad opinion polls run by leftists.
He went straight to an election to assert his own authority and almost lost.
We can only hope he follows his own example instead of leading the LNP down the drain and when his bad opinion polls reach Mr Rabbots number he will do the honourable thing and resign.
Of course Pigs might fly and all politicans might turn honest over night to:bag:

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
Yes Bazza I remember MA's female swimmers on the "turtle" juice who looked like hulks from a comic book in body shape.
Apart from needing a regular shave the East Germans looked reasonably normal because they went for speed and power not bulk.
The Chinese wont make that mistake again as they are probably getting advice from Shanghai Sam Dastaryi

Bill BS Shorten is a Union puppet and displays union arrogance in Parliament....When something is said in question time that doesn't suit him he shows his contempt by turning his back.
Talkbull is an intelligent idiot who rolled a sitting PM with a good majority in the house of Reps on account of about 30 bad opinion polls run by leftists.
He went straight to an election to assert his own authority and almost lost.
We can only hope he follows his own example instead of leading the LNP down the drain and when his bad opinion polls reach Mr Rabbots number he will do the honourable thing and resign.
Of course Pigs might fly and all politicans might turn honest over night to:bag:
Most people at work or that the boxing gym - If they're my age or older, it's a lucky dip both sides going to the polls. I have swung over the years, but now, it shouldn't be mandatory to vote now! It's a small fine but I don't want the cost - that's my beer money :D I realise people have died to vote - these days most politicians should go the the slaughter house. That's my 2 cents worth anyway.

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
:D I realise people have died to vote - these days most politicians should go the the slaughter house. That's my 2 cents worth anyway.
Gawd bazza they leave a bad enough taste in your mouth just listening to their antics alive. Imagine what they might taste like to some poor animal at the zoo

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
Gawd bazza they leave a bad enough taste in your mouth just listening to their antics alive. Imagine what they might taste like to some poor animal at the zoo
Shorten - sweet & sour
Turnbull - Ice cream full of carbs
Barnaby - Ribs all bone no meat.
Pyne - soda water - all bubbles
Wong - BBQ pork
Plibersek - creamy casserole - a stew really.

Reactions: stanleyg

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
You forgot Pauline.
She can be a bit like a Berocca and puts some energy into their debates when they are criticising her:rolleyes:

Di Natale - brussell sprout.........hard to chew and has gas issues.:bag:

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
one nation and Pauline won't be an issue in 5-6 yrs time, on the other hand - the Greens will be a force in 20-5 years time.. The Millennials. Just saying.

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
one nation and Pauline won't be an issue in 5-6 yrs time, on the other hand - the Greens will be a force in 20-5 years time.. The Millennials. Just saying.
You could be Bazza.
Even Don Chip and Jesus only lasted a short time but their legacy struggles on.o_O.
If the Greens get even more power than they have now what a mixed up shook up world it will be.Greens 1.JPG

ALX22

May 2, 2013
Can confirm, that they had a shocker with poor candidates for the Sunshine Coast seats.

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
I've given up on the Games. Drugs, professionals - elite sportsmen/women allowed in - sports that don't seem to fit - eg tennis.

I'd like to see it go back to basics.

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
I've given up on the Games.

I'd like to see it go back to basics.
bob sled, luge and a bit of ice skating is ok but as a tv spectacular its just ahead of paint drying so I prefer summer Olympics and yes like Yawnion SJ it is at worst fully professional or at best shamateur these days