Rugby League NZ Vs England/GB

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
There's surely a big shortage of refs who aren't English or Aussie?
I enjoyed the game - and although he made a few errors - it played out well. It is not an easy job making split second decisions for over 80 minutes of fast action.

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
New Zealand have confirmed they will take on England in a three-Test series following the 2018 NRL season.

The first game will take place at KCOM Stadium in Hull on October 27, the second at Anfield on November 3 and the final match at Elland Road on November 11.

England coach, Wayne Bennett, said: “International Rugby League is the pinnacle in any player’s career and it’s good to see a traditional Test series confirmed in the calendar for next year.

“Games between England and New Zealand always deliver plenty of entertainment and drama and I expect next year’s series will be no different.

“Hull, Leeds and Liverpool will all do a great job in hosting the games and supporters. I know Anfield is new to the mix for England, but seeing so many people attend the Four Nations final last year is promising for the game and I hope the fans will turn out in great number once again next year.”

The nations last did battle in a Test series back in 2015, with England prevailing 2-1.

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
Kieran Foran and Benji Marshall have been named to play together in the halves - talk about the wheel turning.

moto748

Sep 13, 2013
Is Johnson injured or dropped?

But if Foran is the best you've got to replace him...

Reactions: S J