News NZ SHOOTING

Muppet

Staff member
Apr 7, 2013
It's a shocking attack. Cannot believe something like this would happen in our lovely country. I'm deeply shocked. My heart goes out to the people of Christchurch. As if these people have not been through enough hardship over the past years after the Earthquake.

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
The lunatic was recording it with his helmet GoPro camera. I have found the UNEDITED footage but I don't think it is appropriate to post here.

Muppet

Staff member
Apr 7, 2013
The lunatic was recording it with his helmet GoPro camera. I have found the UNEDITED footage but I don't think it is appropriate to post here.
I have heard that it was happening. I can't bring myself to watch it though. So sad that there are these sorts of people on this earth.

Muppet

Staff member
Apr 7, 2013
I'm hearing reports that 4 people are in custody and up to 30 dead. I'm just dumbfounded by the shear senselessness of all this.

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
It makes me sick, they’ll want revenge now Islamic extremists on White people!

A dark day for the world! @callmack1

If I were head of Bangladesh cricket team I would be getting them out of there!

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
Nasty business and leaves a lot deceased victims along with a lot of questions to be answered.
They now know the WHO. They can guess at the WHY but the important question that will cause a lot of issues is the HOW.

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
Nasty business and leaves a lot deceased victims along with a lot of questions to be answered.
They now know the WHO. They can guess at the WHY but the important question that will cause a lot of issues is the HOW.
They do not have the gun laws we do.

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
They do not have the gun laws we do.
that's one of the questions that will have to be answered....how a "foreigner" just walks in and buys what they need.
I am sure there will be a lot of recrimination and accusation.
The media will have something to keep them busy for a week.

southsport

May 20, 2013
Daceyville
that's one of the questions that will have to be answered....how a "foreigner" just walks in and buys what they need.
I am sure there will be a lot of recrimination and accusation.
The media will have something to keep them busy for a week.
If there was 4 people involved then it could be a NZ citizen that purchsed the guns.

49 dead last I heard.